2nd Edition Bee Stingers?

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
hey guys,
I noticed that the bee stingers are sold out, and it says that the second edition will come in two-four weeks. i was juss wondering how long ago was that posted, so i can get an idea of when they will come...i really wanna get these cards.

Thanks

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hello,

The Bee Stingers are scheduled to be in within 2-3 weeks. The 2nd Edition are on press now.

These cards are not limited edition; just like our Guardians, Centurions and Propaganda cards.

Hope this helps,

Katie

Sep 2, 2007
I hope that the second ed. of the stingers are better at fanning. I got to play with a deck at CAM. they faro AMAZINGLY but fan... ehhhh. it's alright...

Sep 1, 2007
I hope that the second ed. of the stingers are better at fanning. I got to play with a deck at CAM. they faro AMAZINGLY but fan... ehhhh. it's alright...

Agreed. I bought 6 decks of 1st ed. I love them to death for sure. Fanning after playing with them for a bit isn't so great. But they are outstanding for top shot if I may add.

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
i started this thread about a month ago and they said it would be coming two-three weeks, and these cards are still not here...i hope i dont sound like a prick(kind of a lame word to use lol) anyway i was juss wondering if there is any updates on these cards.
Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results