My Top Shot

Jul 14, 2008
I like your Top shot after your practise. As time pass by, with dedication you put towrds it, you will catch the card every time you execute this move.

Sep 1, 2007
I like your Top shot after your practise. As time pass by, with dedication you put towrds it, you will catch the card every time you execute this move.

Thanks man, I'm gunna practice till I perfect it. Hopefully be able to catch the top shot in between 2 cards as a sandwich effect.

Mar 15, 2009
Minnesota
That's looking really good man, nice work. All you really need to do is practice, as everyone else has said, but I think the only thing you need to work on is timing.

Try to close your fingers around the first edge of the card that comes in, because if you grab too late, it will probably bounce off of your palm and out of your hand, but you probably already knew that. :p

Keep practicing!

Sep 1, 2007
it is definitely there and if you keep practicing it will only improve

Thanks man, my pinky is burning. haha.

That's looking really good man, nice work. All you really need to do is practice, as everyone else has said, but I think the only thing you need to work on is timing.

Try to close your fingers around the first edge of the card that comes in, because if you grab too late, it will probably bounce off of your palm and out of your hand, but you probably already knew that. :p

Keep practicing!

Yah for sure, I keep bending the crap outa my cards when I catch to late :/, and thanks for the advice!

work on speed. you don't want to see the card go by. it's more of an appearance than a catch.

Alrighty, I wasn't really sure what it was haha.

Thanks to everyone!

Kela.

looks pretty good. it takes time. its a very tough move. i had the oppertunity to learn it on my own. so i had to figure out what works the best for me.
bring your pink to the back corner more. it'll shoot the card out nice.
keep practicing. ive been workin on it for about a year now and i still dont have it perfected. but i ahve it prety well

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results