Magicians not a fan of Criss Angel?

May 26, 2009
Why some magicians like Dan Sperry , Jay Sankey and Daniel Madison are not a big fan of Criss Angel ? There are also some videos by them that shows some kind of hated towards CA ...

Sep 9, 2007
you guys need to hear this....there's this Moses guy who said he's going to come save us from the Pharoah. I don't know if he can do it, but he said something about some plagues.....

*cough*old-news*cough*

Dec 30, 2008
"Criss Angel can't even do half the things Criss Angel does."

- Jeff McBride

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
you guys need to hear this....there's this Moses guy who said he's going to come save us from the Pharoah. I don't know if he can do it, but he said something about some plagues.....

*cough*old-news*cough*

Check attachment.

Attachments

• Fail.jpg
    Fail.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 70
Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
U guys that get upset at these threads are taking this whole magic thing way to seriously. Lighten up and have fun. If you don't like a thread ignore it. Reporting a thread like this is a waste of time, if it was an offensive thread i'd have a different opinion but its just some kid who likes criss angel. Let him be. DAVID BLAINE ALSO USES CAMERA EDITING FOR A EXAGERATION OF HIS BALDUCCI LEVITATION, EDITS OUT CENTER TEARS WHEN PERFORMING MENTALISM, ETC. CRISS ANGEL STARTED OFF AS A MAGICIAN, NOW HES MORE OF A RENAISSANCE ENTERTAINER THAT MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF US AND THE T11 ARTISTS COMBINED. I BET YOUD BE SURPRISED AT THE SLEIGHTS HE IS CAPABLE OF. RELAX EVERYBODY. INCLUDING THE TEENAGE MODERATORS THAT SEEM TO GET FED UP AT THE SMALLEST THINGS. WAIT TIL YOUR IN YOUR LATE 20'S YOU'LL BE A LOT MORE CALM 2 THREADS LIKE THESE. NO BIG DEAL. PS: SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS.

Jul 13, 2009
Why some magicians like Dan Sperry , Jay Sankey and Daniel Madison are not a big fan of Criss Angel ? There are also some videos by them that shows some kind of hated towards CA ...

In lieu of everyone who has posted so far, logically you can't speak for the magicians you have listed because you are not them. Personally I can't hate a living creature. Furthermore, I do not know your literacy but you may want to proofread your posts before posting.

From your wandering wolf,

Keoke

Sep 9, 2007
U guys that get upset at these threads are taking this whole magic thing way to seriously. Lighten up and have fun. If you don't like a thread ignore it. Reporting a thread like this is a waste of time, if it was an offensive thread i'd have a different opinion but its just some kid who likes criss angel. Let him be. ..... PS: SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS.

upset? no... I was just having some fun with the kid.

Jan 13, 2008
U guys that get upset at these threads are taking this whole magic thing way to seriously. Lighten up and have fun. If you don't like a thread ignore it. Reporting a thread like this is a waste of time, if it was an offensive thread i'd have a different opinion but its just some kid who likes criss angel. Let him be.
Terrible, terrible advice. When you have an ill feeling (i.e., not sure if it adheres to the rules) about a thread, you should always report it. Always. The mods/admins will then look over the thread, and take any action that is necessary (if any, indeed, is).

PS: SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS.
No you're not. If you were truly sorry, you would have fixed your mistake before posting it; that would not have taken a lot of effort. As the case currently is, you're just lying through your teeth, and ruining your own image, seeing as someone who can't even proofread their post to fix a simple error like typing with the CAPS LOCK key on definitely wouldn't have anything worthwhile to say (literacy and proper typing skills are a must for me to read a post fully, and to take it seriously; why would I listen to someone who comes off as a child, given how they present themselves?). Again, that's just the image you are giving yourself. Whether others will care...who knows. They should, but (sadly) not everyone will.

Sep 1, 2007

Some of them don't like his style. Others have personal reasons for disliking the man.

There. Question answered. Thread can officially end now.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Sankey was a consultant for Angel at one point in time and has gone record to say that even back then, Criss was an egomaniac.

I know that Dan most likely doesn't like him due to all the bad things Angel has done to people in the business (stealing effects from Kevin James and other guys as well.). So that's pretty much it.

Steerpike doesn't like him because he drank all his beer, kicked his dog, took money from his wallet and basically over stayed his welcome at his apartment.

Sep 1, 2007
Steerpike doesn't like him because he drank all his beer, kicked his dog, took money from his wallet and basically over stayed his welcome at his apartment.

No, I don't like him because the overly blinged-out metalhead look is mine, God damnit!

Nah, I'm just kidding. We all know Criss is really trying his hardest to be Mystery.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
No, I don't like him because the overly blinged-out metalhead look is mine, God damnit!

Nah, I'm just kidding. We all know Criss is really trying his hardest to be Mystery.

Well it's kind of hard to be Mystery when you've put your image on literally everything. Then again, I think the look he has looks stupid for a middle aged man and he's not pulling it off well at all.

Also his chin looks like an ass crack. So him and Jessie Ventura have something in common.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results