Florida
instagram.com

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hasn't that channel been around for a while?
As stated in my previous post, it received some major updates - including a ton of new content, as well as a design revamp. Expect it to get updated MUCH more frequently from this point on. :cool:

Guys -- be sure to check out my Twitter for your chance to win a deck of White Centurions from my personal stash. One winner will be chosen from all those who subscribe to our channel / retweet.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
It was destined to happen. I guess it'll be nice to have the 'official' videos and previews on Youtube.

Jan 13, 2008
Sweet deal! You've taken over Facebook, and now YouTube (I don't use Twitter, in case you're on there). My life will be bombarded with T11 at every turn on the internet now, heh.

I always knew T11 was planning to take over the internet...one site that supports video at a time. I just never knew it would happen this quickly. :p

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I've been subbed to this channel for a while, just one question; Why all the Obama loving from the Theory11 Twitter, Youtube, etc....?

-Michael

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Three words - New World Order. Magicians are more involved than you think.

Cerca trova.

Ahhh, in those three words Novus Ordo Seclorum you have revealed to me a whole lot about yourself, I hope you are being facetious in order to create mystery. If not may God help you.

Sic semper tyrannis,

Michael

Jun 3, 2008
Great channel and great work, this is an awesome way to get theory11 out there again. Good thinking Theory 11.

Nick

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
I subscribed, and I can't stop laughing at the video of Jonathan, Daniel Madison, and Danny Garcia singing. Especially when Jon hits the high note at the end of the video. Haha funny stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results