Symphony By Daniel Garcia

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
I'm not sure. I'm still wondering if I want this dvd. I know there are 5 effects, but what 5 effects? The dvd teases a couple of effects that don't appeal to me at all like the hotel key effect(bc everyone has hotel keys lying around). I like Daniel Garcia, but I think a lot of people buy products based on the Artists' name. I may want to get Symphony, I'd just like to know what I'm buying before the product goes on sell. It's kind of a ridiculous way to sell products when you think about it. Only magic would be able to get away with not describing the product before its release. Think about how well the product would sell if they actually gave detailed descriptions of effects on a dvd at least a week before the dvd is released.

Zack

Dec 28, 2008
www.magicbox.uk.com is a UK Theory11 stocker, so they'll probably have it a couple of weeks after you can get it here. There prices are alright and you don't have to pay tax (£11 extra for andthensome).

Hope this helps!

-Adam

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I'm not sure. I'm still wondering if I want this dvd. I know there are 5 effects, but what 5 effects? The dvd teases a couple of effects that don't appeal to me at all like the hotel key effect(bc everyone has hotel keys lying around). I like Daniel Garcia, but I think a lot of people buy products based on the Artists' name. I may want to get Symphony, I'd just like to know what I'm buying before the product goes on sell. It's kind of a ridiculous way to sell products when you think about it. Only magic would be able to get away with not describing the product before its release. Think about how well the product would sell if they actually gave detailed descriptions of effects on a dvd at least a week before the dvd is released.

Zack

Zack,

I realize many people may be excited to see what's in this DVD and eager to get all of the info, but the conclusion as stated in your post is not correct. We are not and would never expect you to buy something without knowing exactly what's in it. The fact remains that it's not out yet. All details will be unveiled at the time of release, as usual.

You'll have all of the information you'll need to decide whether this is something that fits your style of magic and persona. I think we've been VERY forthcoming with posting complete details on all products we sell, even going as far as making extensive Q&A pages to answer questions you may have about the contents. We're not expecting anyone to buy something blindly; that wouldn't make any sense.

My hunch is you'll love it - this is a collection of effects that are powerful, PRACTICAL, and the kind of stuff you will use in every performance.

Bayme,

I've heard it comes with a plush DG toy, a bit like a happy meal

Well, we can only hope! lol! Just kidding. :D

I know this is off topic of the original post, my apologies, but I want to reply about buying something because of the name. Of course, as Bayme said, you'll get full descriptions of the effects. There is no one wanting you to blindly purchase something. Anyway, I'm a huge Garcia fan... I love about 99.9% of the things he comes up with. I am (only partly though) purchasing this because it's Garcia. I'm excited about .44 and Jacob's Ladder (That one especially!!!). I already have the method to Timeline 2.0 because it was printed in Magic Magazine last August, but I'm excited to see Danny perform it himself. So... that's just my two cents. Granted it may be possible that I might not care for everything on the DVD in the end, but I enjoy watching Danny's material.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
By the way, it is said that the material has been taken from the upcoming DGP 4, 5 et 6... Does that mean that those tricks will also be on those DVDs, or that they were taken away to be on their own DVd ?? :confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results