Tally-Ho

Many reviews of the Tally-Ho cardds have been posted, but this is another addition.
Unboxing
When you unbox the cards they are surprising, you can barely hold them.
Unlike bikes they are so soft in your hands, and feel better then UV500 AirFlow cards. The comes with two Jokers one full color and another a guarantee. I think that two Identical jokers wouldn't fit right, I like just one. They have a full card Ace of Spades. 9.9/10
FansDear god! Is what you'll cry out when you fan these, because you won't be able to. The first time. You see I was used to aplying pressure to fan, this doesn't work. I didn't try, and I got the best fan I have ever done.
9.99/10
FaroHOW DARE YOU FARO THESE BEUTIFULL CARDS AND TAKE THE DANGEROUS RISK OF BENDING THEIR EDGES!
StockBetter stock then Bicycles, feel heavier, but not as heavy as Ellusioniust. I think it feels just right in my hands. 10/10
SpreadsThey are so nice I have to actually not use effort to spread, Mmm...9.8/10
SpringThey spring so nicely with their slight stiffness, and it makes a heavenly sound. 10/10
Holding UpI see why flourishers use these. They hold up SOO well. When I take packets off the cards don't roughly slip and slide, but rather slide together like a chorus, they aren't sticky though.
DesignAre you kidding? They look amazing. 12.5/5
$2.50 = Steal. Please buy some they are even better then my 2ND edition black ghosts, better then all my Ellusionist decks. The Viper does these cards nooooo justice. Theory11 was fast in shipping and these cards are worth your heart and soullla.
Go pick some up today! :cool:
EDIT:
DurablityI have bent about 20/52 of these in a deck, I have used them in humidity that have ruinined bicycles, and warped so many cards.
When I open the box, I get the feel of the cards, the same feel out of the box. These cards are weird they aren't normal, when I warp a card and leave the deck alone for 5 minutes, in the same condition, I come back seeing it perfectly normal again.
They actually feel a little bit better then out of the box, and have improved. Durabilty is 12/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

That it I'm going to buy a couple of tally-ho decks in my next purchase with my Bee stringers. I hope these cards are worth it, will they are because they are only about 2 dollars.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results