Card Spring Marriage Proposal

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
congrats man. pretty inventive proposal.

And you have it on camera to cherish forever (so much better than having to tell the story to everyone individually.)

good luck in the future, if you believe in such forces.

-Rik

Oct 24, 2007
Congratulations man! Awesome way to propose!

As a side note, I'm getting married in 9 days! WHOO WHOO! Anyway, congratulations again, being engaged is wonderful! Peace!

Tyler

Jun 29, 2009
Yea your spring rocked! Who wouldn't marry that spring?

Oh and how long have you been with her? I mean, saying "about time" either means you have been talking about it alot lately, or you haven't done it for years.

You may be a card guy if!:

8 seconds after your ninja spring proposal becomes a success, you start picking up dropped cards.

Very cool proposal.

Congratulations, wish you both nothing but the best.

Aug 31, 2007
Now that's an inventive way to do it! When I saw the vid title I was like "omg what's gonna happen, is he gonna pull the ring out of the spring??!"
lol, but all in all a great show of guts and creativity. All the best!

Adrian

I'm glad you all enjoyed the video.

My fiance and I are going to make a list of our favorite comments from the video and have it at our wedding for people to see.

You may be a card guy if!:

8 seconds after your ninja spring proposal becomes a success, you start picking up dropped cards.

It wasn't quite 8 seconds after the ninja spring I picked up cards; I had to edit out the gross make out session after she said, "yes" because our family and friends would see the video.

And you have it on camera to cherish forever (so much better than having to tell the story to everyone individually.)

-Rik

That was part of the plan. And when we have kids, we can show them the video. Although we'll probably re-edit the video and add back the kissing just to gross them out.

K.C.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the video.

My fiance and I are going to make a list of our favorite comments from the video and have it at our wedding for people to see.

It wasn't quite 8 seconds after the ninja spring I picked up cards; I had to edit out the gross make out session after she said, "yes" because our family and friends would see the video.

That was part of the plan. And when we have kids, we can show them the video. Although we'll probably re-edit the video and add back the kissing just to gross them out.

K.C.

lol, What would happen if she was so good at the Ninja Spring Grab that she got it on the first time and didn't drop any cards? o_O

lol, What would happen if she was so good at the Ninja Spring Grab that she got it on the first time and didn't drop any cards? o_O

If you notice on take 3, right before I proposed, she actually got one card; she performed it right. However, if you look closely, you can see that I made the cards fall, not her.

So had she got it on the first time, I would have dropped some of the cards as in take 3.

K.C.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results