SYMPHONY :: Contest Winners - Announced

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
First and foremost, we would like to extend a huge thanks to all who participated in making the SYMPHONY release as successful as it was. We sincerely hope that you take everything out of the project that Danny intended - with five incredible new effects to add to your repertoire.

The first eleven winners - to receive a personalized instructional video by Daniel Garcia teaching an unreleased effect from DGP 4, 5, and 6 - have been announced below. The grand prize winner will be announced promptly at 11:30pm EST (in exactly thirty minutes), in this very thread. Winners - check your email inboxes for full info.

Gary L. - British Columbia, Canada

Reid B. - Ontario, Canada

Mystic C. - Spotsylvania, VA

Edwin L. - Boynton Beach, FL

Leigh T. - Newport Beach, NC

Vincent W. - Blairstown, NJ

Denver P. - Royston, GA

Harry M. - Morral, OH

William F. - Mount Airy, MD

Kevin A. - Cincinnati, OH

Steve S. - Waldorf, MD

Thanks again everyone!

Nov 8, 2007
Whoever Edwin L. is, dude, you live like right next to me. I'm in Boynton Beach too! (Not a big town for those of you who aren't Mr. Edwin.)

Congrats to the winners!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Without further ado, we're pleased to announce the Grand Prize winner of the Symphony release contest - to receive a guitar personally signed by Daniel Garcia. The winner is... [drum roll]

Lyle B. - Rexburg, ID

Congrats Lyle! Check your email for additional info. Thanks again guys.

May 3, 2008
For all of you who ordered the DVD i just have to say, it's awesome. I just bought the download. This was worth every penny. 5 tricks for 30 dollars is just 6 bucks a trick and this is DEFINITELY worth that. It really is that good.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
For all of you who ordered the DVD i just have to say, it's awesome. I just bought the download. This was worth every penny. 5 tricks for 30 dollars is just 6 bucks a trick and this is DEFINITELY worth that. It really is that good.

Glad you dig it! And congrats to all of our winners here - you shall be receiving some extra awesome Garcia-ness soon in video format. All winners will be contacted soon.

May 18, 2008
I can't believe that... I was ready to buy them right after the live chat, refreshing the page until it showed up...

Then I pressed purchase, typed in all the info and then it denied the credit card. THree times.

Apparently it was used in a fraud, and so they cancelled it... Talk about BAD timing!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results