SYMPHONY :: Contest Winners - Announced

Sep 14, 2007
Has full info for receiving these been emailed yet? I got the first email notifying my winning and it came in my Spam folder, which worries that I might have missed any further information?

Just curious. Thanks!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Has full info for receiving these been emailed yet? I got the first email notifying my winning and it came in my Spam folder, which worries that I might have missed any further information?

Just curious. Thanks!
No further info, as of yet. Rest assured, we'll keep you posted via email with all updates!

Jan 13, 2008
Wow, its weird that they are all in America. +2 Canadians.

J.
Well, when ya take into account that the contest started at 11pm EST, and the Northern Eastern Seaboard (which consists of some 80 million Americans and Canadians; it includes Niagra, Toronto, London, Windsor, Detroit, New York, and the like) runs on EST, while the UK would be at a very awkward hour (far fewer would stay up that late, or wake up that early, depending on the exact time), it puts it a little bit more into perspective how far more Americans and Canadians had a shot at the contest than people from elsewhere--I know I wouldn't have purchased the effect in time for the contest if it was running at an odd hour for me (like, 3-6am...probably not even 2am, given the contest was held on a Wednesday evening).

I guess there is always Saturday night contests and the like for our friends in the UK and other parts of the world, not running on EST, or PST, or any other timezone that is fairly close to EST, or that makes it at an earlier time (PST for instance--that would be nice and early for them, 8pm I believe). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results