Jeff McBride a One Hit Wonder?!

Jul 10, 2008
So, I'm traveling on business and it's one of those days where there is nothing to do. So I flick on the tube for some background noise and it's on VH1. They're counting down the greatest one hit wonders. I look up as they start playing The Outfields " I Just Want to Use Your Love Tonight" and who do I see, or at least I think I see, maybe.... tell me what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78pQOkLTdFo

Looks like a young Jeff McBride to me. Anywho, thought you all might find this entertaining, if not no harm.

Peace out and peace off.

John

Jul 10, 2008
Diz, I know it's not him. Didn't even need to wiki it to find out. I just thought the reseblance was.... uncanny. The " who do I see, or at least I think I see, maybe" was just a playful bit added for emphasis, if you will. Thanks for the reply though.

Jul 10, 2008
Men at Work was an Austrailian band fronted by the sensational Colin Hay. I'm not sure how one would mix these two up as they sound nothing alike. But I digress, the music is not what is the focus, it's the resemblance the lead singer of The Outfield has to one of our own, Mr. Jeff McBride. Which took me off guard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results