Thoughts on Next Week's 1-on-1 :: Grab Your Remotes

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We originally had this 1-on-1 scheduled for release tonight, but given the fact that Symphony was just released into the wild 48 hours ago, we didn't want to overload the world with awesomeness all in one week.

That said, we made the decision today to push this back to next week, but I'll tell you a little bit about it tonight. This new 1-on-1 comes from someone NEW. Someone you have not seen (nor probably seen mentioned) on this site before. You may not have seen any of his work before. Yet, he's certainly one of the most knowledgeable in the world at what he does.

He's been featured on TNT, ABC, Discovery Channel, The View, CNN, New York Times, and the list goes on and on. He's one of the most fascinating performers to watch and I trust that the second you learn about him, you'll be YouTube'ing for much more.

His first contribution on theory11 will be posted next Friday at 11:00pm EST, and is in part a collaboration between this mystery person and Chris Kenner.

May 18, 2008
I don't know who it is, but if he hangs out with Kenner he has to be great! :D

I can't wait for it's release.

Hey Baymeybuddy, ever consider releasing a bunch of 1on1s on a combo DVD? I personally like having things in a hard copy, plus it would make theory11 more money by having smoe people buy them twice. :p

Looking forward to next friday though!

Oct 28, 2007
I don't know who it is, but if he hangs out with Kenner he has to be great! :D

I can't wait for it's release.

Hey Baymeybuddy, ever consider releasing a bunch of 1on1s on a combo DVD? I personally like having things in a hard copy, plus it would make theory11 more money by having smoe people buy them twice. :p

Looking forward to next friday though!

did you seriously miss the foundations release a few weeks ago.

Dec 10, 2007
Grab your remotes? What's that meant to mean? :confused:

EDIT: Palindromic post count baby!

he's refering to his TV apearences. So if you are trying to figure out who it is, "grap your remote" and find out who has been on all of those shows. Its not serious, but you could search that online i suppose. If it matters that much to you that is lol.

Jan 13, 2008
I'm excited to see who it is, and what he's bringing to the table. If it involves Kenner, you know it's gunna be good! :)

Apr 1, 2009
California
my initial excited reaction was with Blaine, seemed a bit more realistic than Copperfield. But then after rereading, I caught that it said that we'd be youtubing this person a lot after we hear about him... I know I youtube both Blaine and Copperfield quite frequently already. Although I would be incredibly excited if it's Blaine. I have a hunch that he has some wicked ideas.

Althouuugh Chris Kennner.... Copperfield...

That could be too obvious of a hint.

I'll stop tearing this apart and wait to see.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results