Dan and Dave :: Contest #2

Nov 10, 2007
Last night marked Dan and Daves' official 2nd contest, and boy is this a good one. All though I will not be participating, flourishers should prbably check it out;).
http://community.dananddave.com/showthread.php?t=6785
If you are too lazy to click the link and wait for the page let me tell you what the prize is:
-Any deck of cards from Dan and Daves' cabinet
- 20 minutes private video chat session with Dan and Dave
Awesome prizes right, but the contest is mad hard. Check it out.
- Donald

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
You don't have to keep making topics for each time they have a contest. And yes they mean any deck, so yes you could grab yourself a deck of Jerry's... or a deck of Sportacus cards.

Nov 10, 2007
Yes, any deck and video private chat session, awesomness.
I don't want people to forget about the contests so I am going to keep posting these.
Thank you
- Donald

Sep 20, 2008
Course not. He probably didnt even bother reading the topic. Just saw 'Dan and dave contest' and he decided that he's in.

Anyways i had a question on DanAndDave, i'll post it here too in hopes of some answers.

Does it matter if i drop the cards? For instance, produce one card, drop it- and another, drop it- etc.

Also, i'd imagine any 'sleight' that is executed can count as a flourish? E.g. hotshot?

Does it have to be a 'Cut' so to speak? Like a continuous cut i mean.

Im actually pretty interested in this. been around the magic community for ages but no contest has ever sparked my interest. i'd like to know more about it.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! is all I have to say to the flourishers out there.... The most awesome prizes EVER and a really REALLY hard goal... I am not tempted to enter, seeing as though I am anti-flourish. Have fun though! tehehehe :cool:

May 18, 2008
I am going to work at trying to do this... I doubt I will come up with something, but I will try.

Thing is, it all depends on what they consider a flourish.

S

SuicideBoy555

Yes!

This is going to rock!

I have my original flourish down so that part will be easy, but man the 52 cards showing....wtf....lol. Gosh D&D show no mercy...

-Jon R.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
You know im very f'ing suprised no one here has yet talked about performing sam the bellhop for this contest. It should be the first thing to pop in ones head when you have to show all 52 playing cards.
Just make each production different,flourishy,interesting and your in.

May 31, 2008
You know im very f'ing suprised no one here has yet talked about performing sam the bellhop for this contest. It should be the first thing to pop in ones head when you have to show all 52 playing cards.
Just make each production different,flourishy,interesting and your in.

I'm not sure if you could do Sam the Bellhop in 52 seconds.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results