Marionette Mockingbird

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
So a while back I learned the Marionette cut which I hear is based off of the Mockingbird. I was just wondering if the Marionette cut is alot different from Mockingbird or if it has the same concepts? How many different concepts have people come up with for the Mockingbird? I also heard of a cut called Dalena which I hear is also based off the Mockingbird but Ive never seen it. If someone could post videos of different variations of the Mockingbird I would be most appreciative.

Jul 22, 2009
is that marrionette your saying is the one that Garry created?? well thats a variation of Kevin ho's Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird.. :) and mocking bird is simple from daren .. ( correct me if im wrong )

Jan 27, 2008
Well, those are all based off of sora, not mockingbird, and nothing is stopping you from slowing down those vids and learning...
Dragon is right, SATWOTM was based off "Sora" by Daren, neither of them have anything to do with mockingbird besides the general 'corner spin' motion. There is no tutorial for Sora and it is only fully shown in two video's of Daren's which aren't published, however I think Leon does it somewhere.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results