UNTITLED by Luke Dancy

Jul 16, 2009
first of all, i was talking to Luke and i was commenting on what i thought about the trick, and telling him that i was eventually gonna pick it up. he told me that when i performed it i would leave the specs speechless. i got the trick. performed the next day and the reactions were astounding. they were anywhere from yelling to speechless. i told myself that this has to go in my repuituire!

this 13 min video teaches quite possible one of the most easiest, mind-blowing tricks that you will ever perform. Luke's instruction on the video is short, simple, and to the point. the best part about it is that you'll be able to pick it up, learn it, and perform it all in the same day. i recommend this to any beginner looking to amaze their friends, or the seasoned pro who wants to spice up there act a bit.
this is truly NOT one of the tricks you wanna pass up.

N:Y

***** rating

Jun 22, 2009
The amount of time it take to perform the trick depends on your patter. Its a quick hard hitting trick. I performed this to my friend and he laughed at how cool it is. I think if you incorporate it into another trick somehow it would be awesome.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Sure it's a pretty nice and simple trick but I really wouldn't call it mindblowing.

Well if you perform it right, it is mind blowing. Think about it, it's taking ink off of the back of a wrong card, then after the ink is removed the card turns into their card.

I'd say with the right performance, it is a mind blowing trick.

Jun 22, 2009
Well if you perform it right, it is mind blowing. Think about it, it's taking ink off of the back of a wrong card, then after the ink is removed the card turns into their card.

I'd say with the right performance, it is a mind blowing trick.

Agreed. I have been messing with the outcome of the trick some and have made some alterations that will play the trick off as a more natural effect.

This trick has the potential to be Astonishing if you make it your own trick. Lukes approach at it is great, but to really make this trick fire you have to come up with ideas to make it better then what it already is.

Mar 14, 2009
Denmark
I got this trick down after watching the preview two times. I have shown it at work, and they absolutely freaked out. This is a pretty cool trick for both the beginner as well as the more experienced performer.

Jun 22, 2009
I got this trick down after watching the preview two times. I have shown it at work, and they absolutely freaked out. This is a pretty cool trick for both the beginner as well as the more experienced performer.

loool me too... :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results