Bicycle Dark Guardian

Jul 25, 2009
Can you guys please make a deck called Bicycle Dark Guardian. It would have the same back as the original Guardian deck but without the white border and the face of the cards would have a black background. Hearts and diamonds would still have red pips and clubs and spades have white.

Jun 3, 2008
To print playing cards, it costs up to $667 to buy 100, and you can buy no less than 100 not sure if theory11 would make these just for you. If they did would you buy all $100?

Seems a bit pointless.

Nick

May 3, 2008
You're going to get bashed for this. Everyone hates black decks now and theory 11 aren't going to create a deck just for you

Sep 1, 2007
USA
You're going to get bashed for this. Everyone hates black decks now and theory 11 aren't going to create a deck just for you

Uh... That was rude... and I like black decks and look at Ellusionistkent... he's freaking Bad*** and I've only seen him use Ellusionist decks so my guess is he likes them

To the question... It doesn't hurt to ask, but I seriously doubt they're going to make it just because you asked for it.

You do that "make your own custom deck" with bicycle. The card comes in the box whenever you buy bicycle cards. The only problem is it's I think about $20 for a deck. But if you want them really badly then go ahead.

Hope I helped,

ZG

May 9, 2008
No, not everyone hates black decks. While I agree I wish there were more custom blue and red cards, black cards are still nice. I happen to really like ellusionist decks, so does the Flourishman and De'vo. You have to look at things objectively and stop the fanboyism, and please don't turn around and call me a fanboy of ellusionist. I happen to really like theory11 decks too. The Propaganda deck that every one around here seems to hate, is absolutely awesome. That deck is so smooth, high quality, it's sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i don't know if they would print them for one person, maybe start a petition to see how many people you can get to suport the idea, personaly i think it would be a great idea if they made the decks reverse of what you asked (no offence) maybe if they turned the backs white, almost like what they did with the white centurions, called them angels, maybe put angels i don't know following my own advice if anyone likes the white guardian idea pm me, who knows maybe they will be the next T11 deck?

Sep 1, 2007
I personally thing the gaurdians would look better all black instead of the white border. I like black decks as much as white ones... I don't get the big deal. If not to use them, they still look cool and are good to just have if you collect cards.

On the other hand, use bicycle I guess but I've heard they handle to the equivelent of ****ting a deck of Bike's out and trying to use your feet to do a Pandora cut.

But good luck, let us know how it goes, I'd be interested in that deck design as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results