Which bluff pass version do YOU think works best and goes unnoticed?

Jul 19, 2009
okay i recently got search and destroy by aaron fisher and indecent by wayne houchin both dvd and both teach the bluff pass in both great but very different ways. which version f=do u think is best and why???

sounds like a q and a loll:D

Jun 24, 2008
United States
Aaron Fishers. All angles are taken care of and its totally, 100% natural, ive used the bluff pass for years ever since he taught it to me that way, and ive never been caught.

~Nate

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
while i enjoy both the one taught by wayne, i think it was lepaul's, i LOVE aaron's bluff pass (the nowhere pass). a lot of time it just depends on the situation and my mood to which one i use. i also on occasion have been known to use the dan and dave bluff pass when certain situations dictate or i am feeling frisky

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I prefer LePaul's because you do not see the card whereas the Nowhere pass you see the spectator's card. However the Advanced Nowhere Pass accommodates for this.

The mis-crediting in this thread is crazy, haha

First, the Bluff Pass taught on Indecent is by Paul LePaul. The one taught on The Trilogy is by Joshua Jay.

Honestly, it has been a while since I worked with the Nowhere Pass, but I've always preferred the original LePaul version anyhow. It might also be needed to say that I hardly ever use any Bluff Pass in performance, but my preference still goes back to the classic.

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results