Color changes

Nov 19, 2008
Bloomington, IN
i agree, for some reason I get more nervous in front a camera more so than if i were doing it for for a spectator. some thing about not being able to misdirect a camera gets me. I'll try to repost a new one soon.

Mar 12, 2008
You flashed at around 23 seconds, but other than that it was pretty good.
Try to make your movements more natural and simple. Act as if you really where passing your had over a card and changing it. Believe it.

Otherwise, it was a really cool video, and I enjoyed watching it.

Sep 1, 2007
I clicked off half-way through. It's bad enough you had the camera point at your junk more than the cards, but did you have to be wearing gym shorts too? My ****in' eyes...

Of what I was able to watch before I was overcome with the urge to stab my own eyeballs, the effects were mechanically sound but the whole thing felt very repetitive and generic. You didn't do anything to make me feel that you're different from the other dozen guys that uploaded a color change video this week.

Sep 20, 2008
I clicked off half-way through. It's bad enough you had the camera point at your junk more than the cards, but did you have to be wearing gym shorts too? My ****in' eyes...

Teehee, This is why i like reading Steer's posts.

Nov 19, 2008
Bloomington, IN
HAHAHA don't stab your eye's out sorry about the junk didn't think about it. I will remake a vid after a bit for right now ill take that vid off dont want anybody else to go blind thanks for the humor.

Sep 1, 2007
Thank you for having a sense of humor about it. Most people get really pissed off when I bring that up.

In your next video, try to give us some context. As I said, your effects are mechanically sound, but they need that theatrical dressing to give the act some life.

Nov 19, 2008
Bloomington, IN
I feel that sometimes having harsh criticism can make you really look at what you do and say you know what they may be right, but in reality some people have too much pride and can't humble themselves thus missing a valuable learning experience.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results