YouTube Insight - Hotspots : A visual graph of audience attention.

Mar 12, 2009
So I have a youtube channel, and I regularly upload videos relating to either music or magic. I'm a guitarist as well as a magician, been playing for almost 9 years now, but that's another story.

I was on my youtube account tonight, and realized that they have a set of features called "Insights". One of the features is called "Hotspots".

Hotspots plots your video (in time) on a graph, and visually plots where your audience was paying attention most. I used this feature on a magic video I have uploaded, and it was very eye-opening to see where people had rewound the video, paused, or paid attention the most.

I feel that having a tool like this may be the next revolutionary tool to affect the magic world.

Discuss...

Dec 26, 2007
Thats sounds very intriguing. It would definitely help people with their presentation and allow them to maximise the impact of various parts of their magic they may not have even thought powerful. An interesting cioncept, and one I think I for sure will definitely be looking into. Thanks for the heads up!

Jun 29, 2009
This can really help emphasizing certain parts and using patter. I really like the idea. When i upload videos, of course i will use this tool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results