Among The Discard

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

I saw a sandwhich effect call Among the discard and I want to know where I can find a tutorial for that card trick. I think I know how it done but I want to make sure. Also any other sandwhich effect out there that good

Jun 24, 2008
United States
i dont know where you can purchase Among the discard, because ive never heard of it. I did see a video of it on Youtube and thought it was interesting. One of my favorite sandwhich effects which is about as visual as you'll get is the Ishkabibble Sandwich by Eric Jones. You can find it in the 1-on-1 section here. you may have known that but i can't be too sure =) I hope this helped!!!

~Nate

i really dont know.
ishkabible (sp) is nice. very nice way to "pop" the card
but i think the best sandwich routine is the classic one. where you take the kings or w/e and wave them over the deck. or the one where you stick it in the deck and find the cards.
its Way easy, and plays up with laymen a ton!

Jul 2, 2008
Well it's a transposition type thing.... I vaguely remember a friend teaching me this.....something with a jordan count.... ugh I wish I could remember for you!

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
i dont know where you can purchase Among the discard, because ive never heard of it. I did see a video of it on Youtube and thought it was interesting. One of my favorite sandwhich effects which is about as visual as you'll get is the Ishkabibble Sandwich by Eric Jones. You can find it in the 1-on-1 section here. you may have known that but i can't be too sure =) I hope this helped!!!

~Nate

I would pick Ishkabibble Sandwhich but i only a beginner.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results