Ideas For New Magic Videos

Jul 9, 2008
i just watched all of jason english 1 on 1 videos back to back....WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE A DVD OUT!!!??!!?!?! that would be a good idea. to put all the slights and very detailed information on one dvd. he is the MASTER! well other than marlo. i would also like to see a dvd about getting started on a new career as a close up magician. i know that sankey has a dvd called rest. and bar magic and its very knowledgeable but how about getting some young fresh faces and ideas in there. maybe DG can be in it along with W:H, johathan b, and a couple others. i want to see a video on how they would put together a routine, the different approaches to a table, and accually have performances of the routines in action. i mean really break it down. its hard for me to make up routines and put together a smooth show that has little stopping between effects. i would pay good money for both of those dvds. just let me know if you would be interested in that because i think it would be very beneficial to all magicians on this site.:D

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
i just watched all of jason english 1 on 1 videos back to back....WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE A DVD OUT!!!??!!?!?! that would be a good idea. to put all the slights and very detailed information on one dvd. he is the MASTER! well other than marlo. i would also like to see a dvd about getting started on a new career as a close up magician. i know that sankey has a dvd called rest. and bar magic and its very knowledgeable but how about getting some young fresh faces and ideas in there. maybe DG can be in it along with W:H, johathan b, and a couple others. i want to see a video on how they would put together a routine, the different approaches to a table, and accually have performances of the routines in action. i mean really break it down. its hard for me to make up routines and put together a smooth show that has little stopping between effects. i would pay good money for both of those dvds. just let me know if you would be interested in that because i think it would be very beneficial to all magicians on this site.:D

There is already a Jason england dvd :rolleyes:

May 3, 2008

Please tell me this is a joke.

Jul 9, 2008
no sir this is no joke. dont know why a sound idea like that would be. sorry about his name. must have spaced it. england got it!. tried to work on the grammer but thats not what this was about. as long as its readable thats good enough. i put this tread out there because i have not found the things i posted about and thought someone else would benefit from the production of these dvds as well. im military police and have a hard time trying to find a job, in this little town with the hours that i work, to practice and learn. i still want to hear peoples opinion on the second idea. thanks for the info on the jason ENGLAND thing.

jr?

Apr 3, 2009
leeds and halifax
www.jrmagic.co.uk
we are all timelords but with the magic world

can have some like a dr who as we are time lords with in this new world of magic ,we have to keep thing with in use all and let then thing thing about use ... but each time they see use they see a new light with in use all.
who move from time to time doing old but new magic. but what we no about this world is for use to no and not for then to no.. bec if they new and see things as we see then the wood not no how to live . we are king of kings of book films and what they do but do we have the right to keep thing from then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results