Vegas

Jun 26, 2009
hey everyone,

i am going to vegas and i am wondering where a magician like myself should go and check out.

-zdogmagic

Oct 11, 2007
Ok I have already seen about 3 other threads like this and it just makes me laugh. Anyway check out Lance Burton and a Cirque du Soleil show as well, it may not be magic but trust me, it really gets the creative juices flowing! I have also heard that Mac King and Penn and Teller are very good!

-emagician

Nov 30, 2007
I typed this recently, so I'll just copy and paste.

Actually I would recommend going to Houdini's Magic Shop, especially if you are a Houdini fan. I recommend this not for the store itself, but for the mini museum. There is a display case (not too big, but still nice) that has many Houdini related items such as keys or handcuffs that he used. I personally enjoyed it.

I would recommend Mac King's show, especially at the low price it is. A funny and just fun show to watch, not to mention it also being a magic show. When I went to Vegas, another show I watched was Steve Wyrick's show. I really enjoyed that show. Might be worth checking it out...

There are also some great hiking spots near Vegas if you're into that. Red Rock Canyon was great and was also pretty close to Vegas. A little bit farther was Zion, which was beautiful. I hope you have a great time!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, hopefully I can help out!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results