Flow Problem

Jul 25, 2008
I FINALLY GOT FLOW!!!! And it is awesome! One of the best i've every gotten. And YES the gimmick suprised me its so genius I couldnt believe i didnt think of it. Anyway my problem is with one of the bonus effects. Snowflow. I live in florida and i have a feeling it wont work out. Because one would think that making snow appear in florida would be a sign of something fishy. Cuz snow obviously just DOESNT happen in Florida. So any thoughts?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Don't do it in Florida?

There's a time and place for every effect, maybe you just need to accept that Florida is not the place for a snow-themed effect? BTW, I don't have Flow so I don't know the nature of the effect, so I'm just giving general advice here.

Jun 30, 2009
I FINALLY GOT FLOW!!!! And it is awesome! One of the best i've every gotten. And YES the gimmick suprised me its so genius I couldnt believe i didnt think of it. Anyway my problem is with one of the bonus effects. Snowflow. I live in florida and i have a feeling it wont work out. Because one would think that making snow appear in florida would be a sign of something fishy. Cuz snow obviously just DOESNT happen in Florida. So any thoughts?

well if you think about it... snow doesnt magicaly appear or just happen anywhere ... even now its summer i say go for it ... be creative play it up as an imagination gig...

im not going to script what you need to say but be creative its a beautiful illusion have fun with it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results