Venus Fly Trap

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Its like a regular 4-for-4 switch but with only 1 card. read the description of the video. So as a result, angles are knackier, and it is more difficult to complete un-noticed.

You just killed the magic for me. Thank you.

BTW, not mean to sound rude but, I remember you buying By forces Unseen and Imposslbe card magic, and yet you buy another sleight? I wonder if you are giving the other material theyre deserved place.

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
this is a beautiful and simple sleight, but my only draw backs are the angles. Very good for 1 on 1 performing....

The undercover switch (kostya's) is virtualy angle free and accomplishes the same thing, but what you gain from less angles is that it isn't totally impromtu.

Sep 1, 2007
Kostya Kimlat's Undercover Switch is a beautiful move when performed smoothly, but I also recommend you checking out Doc Docherty's Groove Electric Switch. It's a dl from vanishinginc.

Sep 1, 2007
the 1for1 switched angles arent too bad. The controls are great becayse they provide more shade to the move. This thing is so versatile, Ive already come with 2 tricks with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results