A list of *rare* decks?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey all...I'm trying to start getting a small collection of rare or special decks. So far I have:

Jerry's Nugget
Golden Nugget's
Absolut Vodka
1st Ed. Guardians
1st Ed. 1800 series

And a deck that Darwin Ortiz used in his lecture that he gave to me. Just wondering if there are anymore rare or special decks out there?

Thanks!
Steve

Hey Steve

I hope you find every deck your looking for. Have fun on your journey of collecting!
I'm not really into collecting cards, I like using cards better in performances.
After all, that's what their there for, aren't they? :)

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
another rare pack are the first edition black back whit white border Marlboro cards. These original onese weren't produced anymore due to lacking the Surgeon General Warning on the case, etc... They handle EXTREMELY well, fans, farros, etc.. If I had 20 or so packs, I would be performing with them. They are just that good!

Here are a couple pics of them. Hopefully I will be uploading a video of me using them soon.

http://www.ericsato.net/images/deck1.JPG

http://www.ericsato.net/images/deck2.JPG

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Ok guys after reading this thread I started adding items on ebay to my watch list. Here's what I have so far;

1.USPC Logo Bee Tch Art playing cards RARE
2.playing cards, las vegas golden nugget, green pack
3.Golden Nugget, Las Vegas Club, Ace playing cards, 1001 Aladdin, Bee Diamond, Rambler #23 (yes this is all one item)
4.Maverick Poker Playig cards
5. Aladdin 1001 National Playing Cards Decks RED & BLUE!

yeah so if you guys have any comments or would suggest I look for something else jus pop me a reply!

//David.Misner::

Ok guys after reading this thread I started adding items on ebay to my watch list. Here's what I have so far;

1.USPC Logo Bee Tch Art playing cards RARE
2.playing cards, las vegas golden nugget, green pack
3.Golden Nugget, Las Vegas Club, Ace playing cards, 1001 Aladdin, Bee Diamond, Rambler #23 (yes this is all one item)
4.Maverick Poker Playig cards
5. Aladdin 1001 National Playing Cards Decks RED & BLUE!

yeah so if you guys have any comments or would suggest I look for something else jus pop me a reply!

//David.Misner::

are you talking about these:USPC Logo Bee Art playing cards
http://cgi.ebay.com/USPC-Logo-Bee-T...oryZ1438QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sep 1, 2007
ugh, I'm the high bidder on that auction and I totally don't want these cards, I was just curious what people were bidding them up to.

my high bid is set at $15, will one of you guys that actually likes these cards PLEASE outbid me, thanks. IDK why i bid these up they just llook like regular old bees to me.

Oct 15, 2007
Shoot Ogawa

Hey does anyone know the name of the playing cards Shoot Ogawa uses on the Cultural Exchange DVDs? The ones will the symbol of a sun or something like that.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not entirely sure how rare these are but I haven't seen Bicycle Holiday Back cards around for a while.

Not the ones with a Santa on the back. The ones with the snowflake pattern.

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
really?

Hey all...I'm trying to start getting a small collection of rare or special decks. So far I have:

Jerry's Nugget
Golden Nugget's
Absolut Vodka
1st Ed. Guardians
1st Ed. 1800 series

And a deck that Darwin Ortiz used in his lecture that he gave to me. Just wondering if there are anymore rare or special decks out there?

Thanks!
Steve

1st Ed. Guardians? Really? I was one of the winners of the 3 steel boxes, so with the box, would it be very rare?

Sep 8, 2007
The Absolut vodka decks aren't super rare I guess, since I just got on ebay and bought one and nobody else even bid on it or cared about it...

anyways the finish isn't good for fanning but for DBsquared flourishing, it's really unusual and great, the cards are so SOFT for some reason. oh yeah and the faces are fugly too but damn, the deck feels nice.

http://www.adnil.com/CARDS/cards.html

not rare perhaps, fugly? dude man i love the way the pips are pattered on the cards (though the court cards are a tad funky like, ace is fugly though), it might not be as great when it comes to fanning like paper cards, but it still does a very nice job, and as for feel, my god i couldnt agree with you more, these feel freaking nice not to mention its pure plastic i believe? so yeh can wash em...i think?
:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results