Chuck Norris of Magic?

Sep 1, 2007
If Brian Tudor is the Stephen Segal of Magic, who's Chuck Norris?

Actually, what I'd really like to know is who the Sylvester Stallone is...

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
Michael Ammar is the Chuck Norris of magic.

1. Ammar doesn't read minds. He already knows.
  2. Michael Ammar has "ATFUS4EVER" tattooed under his mustache.
  3. Michael Ammar's name can be rearranged into Mamma Charlie. 'Nuff said.
  4. Ammar doesn't read magic books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  5. Michael Ammar is De'Vo.
  6. It's called a Breather Crimp because Ammar allows it to.
  7. Michael Ammar's long card measures nine and a half inches. Across.
  8. Michael Ammar can do Mac King's fork in the eye trick. Without the creamer.
  9. Michael Ammar can perform the hot rod without spelling. Ever.
  10. Ammar can do the Vernon wand spin without a wand... or his hands.
Go to

www.ammarfacts.com for more facts about the man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
If Brian Tudor is the Stephen Segal of Magic, who's Chuck Norris?

Actually, what I'd really like to know is who the Sylvester Stallone is...

I've NEVER heard that Brian Tudor is the Stephan Segal of magic.. that's kind of a put down as I think Stephen "Squinty eyes" Segal isn't that great of an actor or a martial artist. My opinion.. I'm allowed to have 'em

Michael Ammar is the Chuck Norris of magic.

1. Ammar doesn't read minds. He already knows.
  2. Michael Ammar has "ATFUS4EVER" tattooed under his mustache.
  3. Michael Ammar's name can be rearranged into Mamma Charlie. 'Nuff said.
  4. Ammar doesn't read magic books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  5. Michael Ammar is De'Vo.
  6. It's called a Breather Crimp because Ammar allows it to.
  7. Michael Ammar's long card measures nine and a half inches. Across.
  8. Michael Ammar can do Mac King's fork in the eye trick. Without the creamer.
  9. Michael Ammar can perform the hot rod without spelling. Ever.
  10. Ammar can do the Vernon wand spin without a wand... or his hands.
Go to

www.ammarfacts.com for more facts about the man.

WOW! Have I been laughing for the last 10mins over those apparent "facts". Haha, Thanks for sharing, That truely made my day with a good laugh. Cheers,

-Justin

Sep 1, 2007
I've NEVER heard that Brian Tudor is the Stephan Segal of magic.. that's kind of a put down as I think Stephen "Squinty eyes" Segal isn't that great of an actor or a martial artist. My opinion.. I'm allowed to have 'em

That's pretty much the point. Stephen Segal is like a poor man's Chuck Norris...

Don't you see the resemblance?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
  • Ammar's mustache merely "Cast's a Shadow" over you and you drop your cards.
  • Michael Ammar can center-deal from a sealed deck.
  • Ammar doesn't use thread for the Haunted Deck, he uses the souls of his vanquished enemies.
  • Michael Ammar can order hamburgers from Subway.
  • Michael Ammar can shuffle an Omni Deck.
  • Michael Ammar can misdirect his own reflection.
  • The world blinks in unison when Ammar does a secret move.
  • Michael Ammar is so smooth, his skin is the main ingredient in fanning powder.
  • Michael Ammar can backpalm the entire staff of Genii.
  • Michael Ammar's Jokers are never wild.
  • When Ammar Twists the aces the entire Universe rotates.
  • Ammar taught Bruce Lee the "Palm Technique".
  • Michael Ammar doesn't need audience management, his audiences manage themselves.
  • Michael Ammar can do the ambitious card routine with one card and the audience is still amazed.
  • In the early 80's, Ammar won a "Sexiest mustache in magic" competition against Richard Kaufman, forcing Richard to shave.
  • Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan, and Charles Bronson entered a restaurant where Michael Ammar was performing. That restaurant promptly exploded as that level of awesomeness cannot be contained inside one building.
  • Most people think S.W. Erdnase was Milton Franklin Andrews.... It was Michael Ammar.

I lol'd so hard at those ones from http://www.ammarfacts.com/

- Sean

Apr 29, 2008
Michael Ammar can cut off 52 cards from the top of the deck without using any crimps or breaks.

Michael Ammar NEVER do a Double Turnover. He uses a Deck Flip, a two-card Half Pass, then another Deck Flip as a substitute. He has quite a set pair of quick hands eh?

Ammar wont even think about a card when his hands are about to palm it. So if you ask tips about card-palming, dont ask Ammar - ask his hands.

Alel

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Michael Ammar can cut off 52 cards from the top of the deck without using any crimps or breaks.

Michael Ammar NEVER do a Double Turnover. He uses a Deck Flip, a two-card Half Pass, then another Deck Flip as a substitute. He has quite a set pair of quick hands eh?

Ammar wont even think about a card when his hands are about to palm it. So if you ask tips about card-palming, dont ask Ammar - ask his hands.

Alel

I had said it in another post you made, but don't want you getting in trouble, so I'll say it again. Bumping old, dead threads is a violation of the rules...

-ThrallMind

chuck Norris has a crazy poker face. He won the 1994 poker world series with:

a four of hearts, a ripped ace of spades, a ticket stub from the movies, a prayer card, and a blue 4 from the game UNO.

Also Chuck Norris also once was with a lady in the back of his truck (if you know what I mean) and later he threw his conom into the back seat were it fell through a hole and into the trucks engine. This truck is now called OPTIMUS PRIME.

Dec 13, 2007
Chuck Norris is GOD

I am good friends with a girl who is best friends with his niece... I'm actually meeting her on saturday

anyway... I'd say david copperfield is the chuck norris of magic because they're both god's

my question is WHO IS THE BRUCE LEE OF MAGIC?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
God had 10 days to build the world, but Chuck Norris gave him only 7.

Chuck Norris is so tough, that he can make a "one minute puding" for only 30 seconds.

Chuvk Norris and Superman were armwrestling, and whoever loses, has to wear underwear over pantyhose.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know...

I'd have to say that Michael Bich is Bruce Lee. He just stares you down...

And does anyone think that Brian Tudor is like James Franco and Steven Seagal mixed together?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results