Mentalism and Hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2009
Then personally,I´m Done With You

Do what you want I won´t ever look at your threads...again
if you really think this of us, then the best is to backoff for good
Im with you on that one.
and mystifier you see on my sig. those 5 tricks im practiceing...thats why they're there im PRACTICEING them

M

Mystifier1

Then it didn't belong.

And what I posted earlier were not complaints either. I was calling on you to change things. I'm not going to spoon-feed you. O Fortuna for example. Don't you think by my reaction that's maybe something you shouldn't use? Or maybe that you should download Audacity or something and edit your sound? I had the YT volume control on the lowest setting and it still threatened to blow out my speakers.

Yes audacity sounds good, but I dont download many things.

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure you simply got the bird into a more relaxed state. If this is correct (and I'm not saying it is) you need to play it up more. Maybe get a pendulum watch and ask the bird to follow it with their eyes (bad example, but you get the idea)
I would have loved to do that but youtube has a time limit. Videos can only be 10 minutes. Most of the stuff I had in the video I had to take out

Hmm. Maybe here. Your post got removed and the thread closed but Jon Raiker quoted it so at the bottom of the page you can see what you wrote. If you really think that about magicians, then why are you here? Clearly you aren't taking our advice, complaints, criticism or whatever the hell you want to call it.
Nice of you to do some digging, but im sure that wasn't what he was talking about. I still didn't say what he said I said.
Then personally,I´m Done With You

Do what you want I won´t ever look at your threads...again
if you really think this of us, then the best is to backoff for good

Well you dont understand. By that point I had taken everyone calling me names and "critisism"(which it really wasn't. It was just a way for them to cover up there name calling so they just called it critism). That thread was deleted so you couldn't read what everyone else said just what I did. If you were able to read what they were saying about me. Then that makes what I said fair play.

May 3, 2008
It doesn't matter what they said. You handled it in the worst way possible and almost got banned. That was just plain rude.

Sep 1, 2007
Yes audacity sounds good, but I dont download many things.

Download it anyway or shut up. Don't waste my time trying to placate me if you have no intention of listening to me.

If your next video shows no signs of any attempt at cleaning up and correcting the audio, then I will leave the room so you can whack off to your own videos in private.

I've tried with you kid. I've given you more chances than you deserve. And you keep letting me down by taking my advice and wiping your ass with it, because what I suggest sounds too much like work. So this is the finish line, boy. **** or get off the pot.

Nice of you to do some digging, but im sure that wasn't what he was talking about. I still didn't say what he said I said...

... If you were able to read what they were saying about me. Then that makes what I said fair play.

So you didn't actually say that, but you actually did.

And no it's not fair play. That's Scientologist talk. Help yourself to some Robert Greene and get off this victim bull****. I'm not ****ing buying it.

REAPER

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2009
It doesn't matter what they said. You handled it in the worst way possible and almost got banned. That was just plain rude.

Magic is an art and I agree with Penguincdude, It doesn't matter what they said.. I understand people get caught up in the moment and get upset, I get that.. But we are all artists here and you cannot just go off like that.. At least act more mature.. I think your performing is actually alright.. It was not entertaining but, I think you are on par with most youtube magicians..

It was like watching a parody of mindfreak and if thats what you were trying to do then overall the show was very entertaining.. I gave you credit for the attempt and the "tricks" but I have lost whatever respect I had for you after reading that post... Good luck with whatever you decide to do however, with an attitude like that your days are numbered in the magic community..

D

Deleted member 2755

I've had it with these threads. I need a 3 week break. And that's exactly what I shall have. 3 week ban.

Reason for Banning said:
Disrespect for the community. Rude to other members. Does not contribute to the community. Only posts videos and argues rudely with whoever gives criticism.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results