Read the brand new Daniel Garcia magic autobiography...

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Take a moment to read Daniel Garcia's magic autobiography.

Dowload FROM THE START: The official Daniel Garcia magic autobiography (in PDF format) here
(click the link directly above)

While it's short and in bullet-point form, there's some true inspiration to be had from Mr. Garcia's words.

Once you've read it all-the-way through, your job is to pass it around to everyone you know. Retweet it. Get it into the hands of every Daniel Garcia fan you can so they can be inspired by it too.

DG wants you to share this.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Please enjoy FROM THE START: The official Daniel Garcia magic autobiography

Asher
presented by Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp and DanielGarciainCanada.com

Jan 13, 2008
Neat. Obviously a little advertisement for Sorcerer's Safari, but a neat one! I like it. :)

Jul 8, 2009
I did not think a biography that is 10 pages in length and in bullet point format could be interesting---I was WRONG!! It was terrific! I encourage everyone to read

May 1, 2009
UK
Daniel Garcia

Thank you Lee for posting this I have read it & found it interesting, I would like to ask you (Lee Asher) a question. How do you go about protecting you own original material? Thank you for a reply Wonder.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I liked it a lot, and there was some great information, but the perfectionist in me hated the lack of capitalization. Sorry, just one of my pet peeves. Again, though, the content was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
I liked it a lot, and there was some great information, but the perfectionist in me hated the lack of capitalization. Sorry, just one of my pet peeves. Again, though, the content was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

I hear you, but I think that was a stylistic choice on DG's part. Notice how every I is not capitalized. At least there's conformity.

Asher

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I hear you, but I think that was a stylistic choice on DG's part. Notice how every I is not capitalized. At least there's conformity.

I agree- it's not a big deal, just one of those things that I notice, no matter what I'm reading. Again, thanks for sharing!

D

Deleted member 2755

That was a fun read. :) Learned some cool things about Danny in there :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results