Sponge Starring Jay Noblezada!

any1 heard of SPONGE Starring Jay Noblezada at Penguin Magic! Now im a E & a T11 Guy all the way, never got a penguin dvd but Sponge is 1 that im gona get when comes out. {i like penguin, im not disrecpecting it, im more of a T11/E guy}.

S

sidrohc

I just watched the vid for Sponge too. I am probably gonna get into sponge balls and this looks like a good place to start.

Sep 30, 2007
I am no fan of sponges, they are very much not stylish... imo

Not stylish?? What? Spongeball magic is so fun to do! And it is one of the most intimate types as well because you are usually using the sppectator's hand, which that is what they will remember forever when they tell their family and friends about the magic they just witnessed. I am a college student and I also work at Wal-mart and I performed a basic sponge routine for these three guys as well as a few other things like coins and floating dollar bill. Well whenenver they come in they also go "do you have those magic ball things?" They forgot about all of the other things that I did except the sponges, man you should really consider about trying sponges out. It's a blast to do!

Sep 2, 2007
Now im a E & a T11 Guy all the way{i like penguin, im not disrecpecting it, im more of a T11/E guy}.

What does it mean ???
Does that mean that if Witness or Factory Sealed/Bullet (or whichever trick you like) comes out from Penguin you will not get it ?

Anyway, I have the Sponge Ball from Penguin and I don't own the World's Greatest Series Sponge DVD. So I can't compare them. I will just make a quick review of the Penguin DVD.

Remember, this is my point of view. Other people may not agree with me. You be the judge.

DVD Video Quality : Very nice. Clear. It lasts more than 1h10~.

Content : This product gives you the basis to build your own sponge ball routines. It is a great way to start sponge balls.

Teaching : Jay Noblezada will be teaching you the sponge balls magic. He explains and shows each moves. The camera zoom in to show you the moves better. Penguin makes it easy for you.

Difficulty : If you are a pure card guy, then you will have to work a lot more than the coin guys. The move are not hard but not easy to do smoothly.
For coin guys, the moves will be quite easy to get. As in coin magic, you still have to work on "logical hands motion" to make the magic happen.

For other types of magic guys (cigarettes, rubberbands, mentalism and pthers), I can't tell...

Price : Very Cheap. 19.95$

Final words, I am not a "penguin guy" or Theory11 guy or whatever guy. I just try to get the good magic wherever it is. Sometimes I am wrong and get a bad product. But I believe the Sponge DVD from Penguin is a good choice. At this price, the sponge magic is a gift ...

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
What does it mean ???
Does that mean that if Witness or Factory Sealed/Bullet (or whichever trick you like) comes out from Penguin you will not get it ?

Anyway, I have the Sponge Ball from Penguin and I don't own the World's Greatest Series Sponge DVD. So I can't compare them. I will just make a quick review of the Penguin DVD.

Remember, this is my point of view. Other people may not agree with me. You be the judge.

DVD Video Quality : Very nice. Clear. It lasts more than 1h10~.

Content : This product gives you the basis to build your own sponge ball routines. It is a great way to start sponge balls.

Teaching : Jay Noblezada will be teaching you the sponge balls magic. He explains and shows each moves. The camera zoom in to show you the moves better. Penguin makes it easy for you.

Difficulty : If you are a pure card guy, then you will have to work a lot more than the coin guys. The move are not hard but not easy to do smoothly.
For coin guys, the moves will be quite easy to get. As in coin magic, you still have to work on "logical hands motion" to make the magic happen.

For other types of magic guys (cigarettes, rubberbands, mentalism and pthers), I can't tell...

Price : Very Cheap. 19.95$

Final words, I am not a "penguin guy" or Theory11 guy or whatever guy. I just try to get the good magic wherever it is. Sometimes I am wrong and get a bad product. But I believe the Sponge DVD from Penguin is a good choice. At this price, the sponge magic is a gift ...

How did you get Sponge when it doesn't come out until November 9?

Gah! This actually looks good. I would probably be getting this if it wasn't made by Penguin (I disagree with their business practices, so I have never and will never buy anything from them).

I will definitely look into 'The World's Greatest' DVD on Spongeballs, though.

Sep 2, 2007
Gah! This actually looks good. I would probably be getting this if it wasn't made by Penguin (I disagree with their business practices, so I have never and will never buy anything from them).

I will definitely look into 'The World's Greatest' DVD on Spongeballs, though.

Could you tell me more about their "business practices" please ?

Thierry

Sep 30, 2007
Sorry I missed that. I have the download too but I downloaded and my player said that a file is missing and I cant watch it.

Sep 2, 2007
Sorry I missed that. I have the download too but I downloaded and my player said that a file is missing and I cant watch it.

Check if your player is working correctly, if you have the right codecs, if your file is not corrupted.

We download the same file so the fault must be coming from your computer settings.

Thierry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results