Is this a misprinted deck of Bikes?

Sep 2, 2007
Hey guys, I have a deck of red bikes that I was about to crack open. When I relized it had a BLACK seal not a blue one. Now, this was not the new bikes with the new pakage design. This was a normal red deck of bikes that was singularly wrapped in cellophane. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before or knows if this is a misprint. Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
I bought a brick of the new box bike's :D

Anyways, I wouldn't think so, crack it open and see. If it is, you send the ace in and get a new deck free of charge. Or just go buy a new one. lol. Some of my red decks I have look like a black seal, even in the light, but if I hold it really close to the light you can see it's a really dark navy blue.

Sep 2, 2007
I bought a brick of the new box bike's :D

Anyways, I wouldn't think so, crack it open and see. If it is, you send the ace in and get a new deck free of charge. Or just go buy a new one. lol. Some of my red decks I have look like a black seal, even in the light, but if I hold it really close to the light you can see it's a really dark navy blue.

I am 1000% sure it is black. I have examined it very closley and have compared it to my other decks with blue seals. As for sending it in for a new deck, if this is a special deck I would want to keep it.

May 31, 2008
Hmm, I have three red, three blue, and they all have blue seals. I compared them to the black seals on Theory11 decks, and they are definitely blue.

Jan 13, 2008
is anyone else here dissappointed when they buy bikes because the borders are always so uneven?
My bikes tend to be fine, border-wise. Curious, do all of the cards get printed at the same plant in the US? Or do Canadian cards get printed at a separate plant? Because I've yet to run into a deck where I've seen any sort of noticeable uneven printing.

However, I've had some terribly uneven prints for some of my force decks. Like, to the point where one side actually has no border. And, of course, the brick-and-mortar shop that I used to go to (I'm sticking to online shopping from now on) has an absolutely zero returns policy (including returns for cash, or even a replacement), regardless of the product or issue.

Jan 13, 2008
United States Playing Card Company, makes cards in the United States. One plant. ;)

Force decks are sometimes made form Bicycle Seconds, because they are cheaper.

J.
Thanks, I was just checking, since other American companies (such as the American car manufacturers) have operations outside of America, so I wasn't fully sure. :)

Jul 18, 2009
well i used to have a bike n its border like stick to the other side..=.= stick seriously..=.= it makes one side no space at all n the other side has a big blank space over there..>.<

well i guess it's time to buy 605 series..xD it's PERFECT!!! XD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results