The Amin Spread

The Amin spread is a move I made, I don't know it's originality or if it's any good.
So please tell me.
A card is chosen and put into a seperated packet.
With the packet you have you ribbon spread and show your hands and they can do a full search, and the card isn't there. You spead the cards in your hand and even deal them.
But at your will it apears. The card never leaves the packet and you don't palm break, use doubles or hide anything.
100% Impromptu and you are clean the whole trick.

rate 1 out of 10.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Why would you perform this?
Maybe a magician can't figure it (from the description anyway), but a spectator will find it very boring, and not all that amazing. Think about it. :eek:

Maybe if you find a nice way to incorporate the idea into a different effect, but I don't think it could stand alone as a trick very well.

Why would you perform this?
Maybe a magician can't figure it (from the description anyway), but a spectator will find it very boring, and not all that amazing. Think about it. :eek:

Maybe if you find a nice way to incorporate the idea into a different effect, but I don't think it could stand alone as a trick very well.
It's not a trick.
It's a move, where the card is hidden in their faces and they are allowed to do anything with it.
Then I close the deck and it appears.
I do a trick with it, where a card is chosen and put into one packet apears in another, the card is placed upside down in one, and appears upside down in another.
It's not a force it's a hide.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
It's not a trick.
It's a move, where the card is hidden in their faces and they are allowed to do anything with it.
Then I close the deck and it appears.
I do a trick with it, where a card is chosen and put into one packet apears in another, the card is placed upside down in one, and appears upside down in another.
It's not a force it's a hide.

Oh, well then nice nice.
Kudos for thinking up something new (new to my knowledge, at least).

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
Pretty sure you aren't culling a card when it's in the spectators hands and they're looking for it.

in case you didnt notice, his description is not the most clear, but we'll see when he posts a vid. What is the point of describing a sleight without the vid??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results