t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

A

AndreiJikhiationX

I'm looking forward to this DVD too! :D No one is better than Andrei Jikh. Believe me, I know.

PEACE!

A

AndreiJikhiationX

How is what I said funny? Whatevs. Can we get a release date Sir Jables? Maybe a price point? I know the answer is no, but I want this DVD SUPER BAD!

PEACE!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Picture of the day, this time starring (as many of you guessed) a mint Audi R8, illustrating the basic card in fan - one of 70+ moves (you read that correctly) contained in the GENESIS DVD set. There is truly something in this for everyone - regardless of if you're a stone cold beginner just getting into cardistry, or the most advanced practitioner.
_

Attachments

• AJ-AudiR8.jpg
    AJ-AudiR8.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 215
Aug 17, 2009
Picture of the day, this time starring (as many of you guessed) a mint Audi R8, illustrating the basic card in fan - one of 70+ moves (you read that correctly) contained in the GENESIS DVD set. There is truly something in this for everyone - regardless of if you're a stone cold beginner just getting into cardistry, or the most advanced practitioner.
_

can you give us any more info on release dates for the first one and contents? cheers.

Joe

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Release date will be announced very soon once confirmed (we just want to make sure we can hit it) - but this will be available SOON. All production is now complete, and we finishing shooting some intro shots this afternoon in Las Vegas with Dan Buck.

Andrei didn't want this DVD set to just be a "toes in the water approach" - this one will make a splash. It's a HUGE collection of original material that - I firmly believe - will serve as a definitive resource for cardistry enthusiasts for a LONG time, whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced performer.

Aug 17, 2009
I am undeniably excited, i just hope this is released 'soon' and not hyped for weeks on end, anyway because it is andrei i know i will not be disappointed. Also, any info on pricing for each volume? Thanks

Joe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results