theory11.bulletin :: CCC2009 - Winner Announced

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
After much review by our team and panel of judges - namely Dan & Dave Buck, daniel+Madison, and Andrei Jikh - we are pleased to announce the winner of this year's Cardistry Collaboration Contest.

First and foremost, however, we would like to give honorable mentions where they are due. Some of our favorite submissions this year included (but were not limited to) AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs, Victorious Secret, and Colors - though there was not a single bad entry in the bunch. Huge thanks to all who participated!

Now, without further ado, the winner of the CCC2009 is... Wecallitshockeffect. Words can't describe the feeling all of us got when viewing this entry. The cardistry was extremely creative - and the production was obviously ridiculously on point. Congrats guys. Well deserved.

As stated, each member of the winning team will receive an engraved, brushed steel plaque bolted onto an industrial 12" x 15" steel frame, engineered by Jamie Schoolcraft - displaying the contest title, 1st Place, and theory11 logo. Put it on the wall - it's the coolest trophy you'll ever see (other than your Terrific Kid bumper sticker from grade school... display it proud). Each is handcrafted, each is unique.

In addition, your entry will be featured on the main page at theory11 for one week - and your team will receive ONE YEAR's supply of any theory11-produced deck, shipped on the house.

Thanks again to all who helped make this thing such a success. We wouldn't be anywhere without you guys! See you all next year for another round. ;)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
now they just edited it xD glad you liked it
In all fairness, I wrote the post in a bit of a hurry. Rest assured, your entry was definitely among our favorites (just spoke to Mitch a couple of days ago). Thanks again for your participation! I'll be posting those outtakes in a few.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

As previously mentioned, we were in a race against the clock to get this thread up. That said, the list of honorable mentions above is now final (keep in mind, we can't mention everyone).

We commend you all on your entries - we had many favorites. Thanks again for your participation and support!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Congratulations guys! Your team definitely deserved it.

And great job to the other participants as well :D Everyone had amazing entries this year.

-Garry

J

jesus

well, justice has been done, there shall be no smiting today my children.
:cool:

Jul 18, 2009
haha. congratz man! so when u get bored with the decks, just post some to me k? malaysia, very near right? XD

regards,
billy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results