• roughdraft.jpg
    roughdraft.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 19, 2007
Its not bad.. but the straight lines dont go with the curved lines u have. Saying that.. i think this design has some potential. If u remove some of the straight lines and replace the remaining ones with curve ones it would look a lot better..

Also i have no idea what the 4 wavy looking round things are.... but removing them will help the design dramatically :)

Im not trying to be harsh.. thats just my personal opinion. :)

-Jase

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Not trying to hurt feelings.

I'm just going to be honest and say I don't like the design at all. All the straight lines look a bit odd and it looks like something a young child could throw together sitting a half hour at a computer.

Some people on here will say that love it and some will hate it. Either way...if you enjoy designing, then keep it up and eventually you'll get something that a majority like.

I also think that too many people on here will tell you that it is "Sweet man" just because they want to be nice, but are too afraid to say they aren't impressed.

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Thank you for the replies so far. The design isn't complete yet. I will be working on a little bit each day and will post images of my progress. I just updated it now.

-Sean

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You are definitely headed in the right direction. I looked at the first and compared it to the updated version and it is starting to come together. It still looks a little "too busy" with lines. The curly things look a bit weird. That highlighting and shadowing effects are working well. Good job.

Nov 19, 2007
It looks like u just removed a few lines and then put effects on the remaining lines.... using photoshop effects in a back design isnt really a good idea, but thats my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results