TG Deck Flip habits

Sep 1, 2007
Here is a habit I've had for a while, since the trilogy has come out, and I was wondering if anyone else has these habits. A habit is defined as this: Habit (psychology), an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically; I guess I do it so much that whenever I:

1. Touch a bar of soap, I tg deck flip it into my other hand
2. Hold a cell phone, I am always tg deck flipping it or doing the flipback move with it.
3. Ipod. Whenever I am holding an ipod i tg deck flip it
4. Calculators in school
5. Student ID card...

I mean like, holy ****, this is taking over me... and of course i am tg deck flipping the deck of cards in my hand right this second..... Reply if you have a mild, minor or even severe case of this tg deck flipping habit...... - Alex Fjellberg Swerdlowe

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a habit I've had for a while, since the trilogy has come out, and I was wondering if anyone else has these habits. A habit is defined as this: Habit (psychology), an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically; I guess I do it so much that whenever I:

1. Touch a bar of soap, I tg deck flip it into my other hand
2. Hold a cell phone, I am always tg deck flipping it or doing the flipback move with it.
3. Ipod. Whenever I am holding an ipod i tg deck flip it
4. Calculators in school
5. Student ID card...

I mean like, holy ****, this is taking over me... and of course i am tg deck flipping the deck of cards in my hand right this second..... Reply if you have a mild, minor or even severe case of this tg deck flipping habit...... - Alex Fjellberg Swerdlowe

Actually just learned it the other day and have been dong it nonstop with any somewhat rectangular object

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Lol, funny you mention this. . .

Today my friend told me to hold her make-up thing that was the same size and round/flat like a silver dollar, while she was cleaning out her pocketbook. I then did a French Drop with it. She was like, WTF!
What can I say. . . I was bored!

-Dan

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
I do the same thing but with revolution cuts instead - every time I pick up my mp3 player I try to rev. cut it then realise that you can't actually break an mp3 player in half :(

Sep 1, 2007
USA
thats almost exactly what i was thinking about like a week ago... i just thought that it was weird that whenever it got my cell phone in my hand i just started to do the flip
but for the tenkai, most people see it when i tenkai it because they are behind me and ... yeah.... they think i suck.. but o well

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Wow. I'd be scared to TG Deck Flip my iPod... I mean, my iPod is my BEST friend. She plays my favorite songs and videos, she's always there when I need her, what can I say- she's the best rechargable 30G companion a man could have...

Sep 1, 2007
I have the compulsive deck flipping disorder too. I also do the Snap change with everything, Tenkai everything, sleeve everything, Sylvester Pitch everything, and then Bullet and Factory Sealed come out, I won't be able to stop penetrating things into bottles.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results