Putpockets - Give a Little Extra Cash

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Thought I'd give you guys the heads up on an article I thought would be of interest (given all of our recent talk about pickpocketing), published earlier this morning by Reuters.

Visitors to London always have to be on the look out for pickpockets, but now there's another, more positive phenomenon on the loose - 'putpockets'. Aware that people are suffering in the economic crisis, 20 former pickpockets have turned over a new leaf and are now trawling London's tourist sites slipping money back into unsuspecting pockets.

Full info on the story can be found here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090819/od_nm/us_britain_putpockets

Feel free to discuss!

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Ha! This was around for a while :)

Me and my friend Julian would often putpocket some people we knew. But not with money.

Just drink cans, plastic bags - you know - stuff we don't want to carry :D

G

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Me and my friend Julian would often putpocket some people we knew. But not with money.
As magicians, there is an abundance of items we can 'putpocket' (including chosen playing cards, our license - for a killer ID transpo, etc.). In fact, Apollo Robbins discusses this in our latest Roundtable Discussion.

Definitely a relevant topic that we should all explore further.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results