What is your favorite trick?

:pWhat is you favorite trick????

Mine is probably when you write a prediction of a word.

Then you tell then to write any word down.

Then you tell them to pick a card and as they do that you write down the prediction for the card.

Then you open up the card prediction and it is the correct card

Then you open up the word prediction that you wrote before the trick started and it is the same word.
:D:cool:

What is your favorite trick?????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• magicpic.jpg
    magicpic.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 98
Sep 1, 2007
I am a fan of stigmata and some others like an ACR, Box Monster, and the invisible deck, but honestly, i CANNOT wait to get distortion and panic. Especially distortion because this looks like it will be my favorite to perform. Right now these two (and some guardians) are what i am waiting for. Man, this website is good

Sep 1, 2007
I'm going to have to say biddle trick.

Although it is simple, with the right presentation its a hard hitter.
Also very dear to me, considering it was my first card trick.:)

Has been allways will be @ card monte... That trick is so clean and gets the most insane reactions... I am also a huge fan of Sinful .. It was the effect that changed my opinion on walk around street magic...

Sep 1, 2007
England
Right now I'm having great fun with 'King Solomon's Drink'

A bottle or (filled!) glass production without gimmicks and in casual clothing.

Tom

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
ACR and Stigmata all the way. Stigmata I think is the highest impacting impromptu trick if performed right. I would have payed double for the price of that dvd.

-Tim Olsen

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
My favorite trick would have to be here then there card transpo.It is simple yet hard hitting. after that it would have to be the two card monte. I like almost any type of transposition.

Also, PANIC looks preety tight so we never knwo, my list may change.

The Matrix by Al Schneider, without a doubt.

The original, and still currently the best I've seen. The matrix just comes off as magical. With a little hand choreography, its fantastic.

Not to mention, it makes coin and card guys come together a little, which is pretty sweet...

J.

Ambitious card. I love the people's reactions when their card jumps to top of the deck again and again. I've opened a new blue rider back a month ago, and now almost every card is signed :D

I'm going to have to say biddle trick.

Although it is simple, with the right presentation its a hard hitter.
Also very dear to me, considering it was my first card trick.:)

I agree 100%.

I have mastered this trick to last detail. I perform it slowly and smoothly. When the spectator thinks it's over, it only gets better.

I LOVE THIS SIMPLE BUT HARD HITTING EFFECT

Sep 1, 2007
Nebraska
Yeah, RESET is one of my favorites too. I have a routine with Mercury (or I may add in Shuffling Lesson), Reset, and Limo Service that I like to do.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Derren Brown's Smoke is one of my all-time favorites. Next to that, Stigmata and Mathieu Bich's TnR. Guys, wait 'til you see this thing. You have no idea.

It makes me smile just thinking about it. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results