USPCC Seal - New Color for Bicycles

Apr 20, 2009
So I recently went out and bought some bricks of Bikes, i opened them and the seal seemed a bit darker than usual, i compared it to a normal seal and sure enough it is black...(see picture)... So for all those people out there who use seals in their magic, I would suggest getting new ones, however blue seals are still usable if you are using them to seal an opened deck, although they can't be used for too much more.

Best,
aa.magic

Attachments

• DSC01509.jpg
    DSC01509.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 201
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
This is such a redundantly obscure thread. But;

I can still see why it would be of interest to people who use effects requirant of seals.

Good call.

G

Jan 13, 2008
I seriously doubt any spectators out there will call you out on the color of the seal. Good observation nonetheless.
My thoughts exactly. They're not going to chase you regarding the colour of your deck seals, heh.

In fact, I tend to use white deck seals with almost every deck (when needed), and have never come across anyone who's called me out on it. So I seriously doubt using blue deck seals will be a problem, heh. :)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
My thoughts exactly. They're not going to chase you regarding the colour of your deck seals, heh.

In fact, I tend to use white deck seals with almost every deck (when needed), and have never come across anyone who's called me out on it. So I seriously doubt using blue deck seals will be a problem, heh. :)

The card box should be in ones pocket anyway.And if you got nothing to hide,why worry for the seal?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I don't wanna start a whole 'thing' here, but anyone who says that people are suspicious of custom decks really needs a serious recheck.

Never had a spectator call me out on the type of cards I have,ever.
And ive used them all at least once(borrowed them from some friends who love custom)
The most ive gotten is "those are some cool looking cards"and variations of that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results