$180 to spend on what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2009
Hey guys i am having trouble deciding between using my birthday money on gifts
so I have narrowed it down to the following:

The Trilogy+Andthensome bundle and surfaced ($150) THIS IS WITH SHIPPING!!!

but that is not the problem this is should i get

6 split spades 2 of each color ($27.00)
3 wynns of ebay red, blue and brown($28.50)
12 decks of vintage back design 2 of each 6 designs that includes fan back and so forth ($40)
or finally 1 Centurion 2 propaganda 3 rare tsunami decks 3 ghost and a ghost dogtag ($66) keep in mind if i choose this i cant get either surfaced or andthensome

so what cards should i get also think about shipping and insurance on the tsunami, wynns and vintage insurance is an extra $1.50

Nov 23, 2007
NC
It’s always hard to recommend what you should get when we don’t know you personally. All the material you suggested is a whole lot at once though. You don’t need to jump all in like that. Why not get the Trilogy and a brick of bikes? The Trilogy will take you a long time to get down and it won’t matter if you wear out the bikes as their not as expensive.

By the time you have got the Trilogy down you may want to try a different style. Maybe you want to check out DM or others. You’ll have some money left so buy a custom deck or 2 to see how they feel and kill that craving. Not to mention other projects that may come out in the mean time. Dont be a fool and blow it all at once. Get one thing and see how it goes then move on in the direction you feel is right for you.

Aug 21, 2009
I am an intermediate magician and beginning cardist looking into some new material the clipshift was a move I saw maybe a year and a half ago and Thats one thing I know I am getting. So my real issue now is which DVD i get and once i get that figured out I will be able to get those cards hope this helps

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I mean you posted the exact same thread on the products question page. Just now, you seem to have lost 10 dollars.

You just copy and pasted it, and you know it!

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results