Utility Moves vs. Tricks

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

Once again I need all of your help. As a beginner card magican I always buy the new tricks and thats a bad habit. So I want to know some good utillity moves that have many appilications to it. How is BS control and 4For4 because both of them look awesome. And any other utillity moves or any tricks in this wonderful wedsite. Also what about slipshot does it have a Gimmick involve. Thanks.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
I agree with the post above and i have to admit that 4for4 has many applications,its easy and really clean looking. just buy it

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Why dont you buy a book with more than one utility move?
like say..Card Control by Arthur Buckley
Steranko on cards.
The expert at the card table(if you dont have it,that ones a big durr)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Why dont you buy a book with more than one utility move?
like say..Card Control by Arthur Buckley
Steranko on cards.
The expert at the card table(if you dont have it,that ones a big durr)

I love the 1 on 1s on this website. I order royal road to card magic and should be here in a couples of days. Just answer my Question.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I love the 1 on 1s on this website. I order royal road to card magic and should be here in a couples of days. Just answer my Question.

And the On demands on Dan and Daves site are no good?
Which dont take up space on your computer and they actually specialize in card techniques.

Btw,you say you wanna get rid of a bad habit,but your getting into another one buying one on ones purely from this site instead of being smart and buying any of those or other books

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results