When you're not doing magic...

Jul 25, 2009
watch tv, play my xbox 360 ,do my summer reading project a day before school (today):rolleyes: , hang out with friends , run/jog , work out , eat , sleep , do laundry , go on forums sometimes and do what im doing now, cut the grass, wash the car, ill stop im just nameing random things now.

Mar 24, 2009
Aikido, listen to music, play video games, chat with friends, watch a movie called "The Illusionist"

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Go to plays,make films,acting,play no limit hold 'em,indoor and outdoor soccer,kick it with my girlfirends(most of my friends are girl so its alot of clothes and gossip),check out designers like Louis vuitton and Giorgio armani,study on science/spirituality and vatican city stuff.
Currently on His Holiness the Dalai Lama's "the universe in a single atom".

Apr 1, 2009
California
I am a full time school photographer, so that takes a good part of my day. I do a lot of music, a great passion of mine. Playing, composing, teaching, etc... I read a lot as well. and enjoy the occasional movie or show. Eating's fun. As is sleeping.

Sep 1, 2007
Soccer, school, counter strike, girlfriend, sleep, eat, run around in circles, go on facebook, games, idk. stuff. how is this thread relavent?

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Read comics, produce music, work as the head computer tech at the local staples, games, play trading card games...im almost 20 but there still so much fun, watch movies...a lot, play guitar, and once again read lots of comics!

-Sean

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Catch up on the latest politics (RIP Teddy)
Spend time with my girlfriend (be jealous)
street performing (2nd favorite)
read (1984, into the wild, slaughter house five, etc. etc.)
do AP homework (actually not that hard)
walk everywhere I can, take public tranist, explore (very rewarding on a personal level)

May 31, 2008
Play guitar, do homework ( :( ), blast Sex Pistols music as loud as possible after school. :) Oh, and I almost for got, be a smart a***.

Drama Teacher: "Ok everyone, we're going to do some mime exercises, everyone act like you're pushing really tall grass out of the way."

Me: "But I'm allergic to imaginary grass."

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results