Buying 1 or 2 decks of sealed Jerry's

Aug 19, 2009
I know that my best bet is ebay but I just thought it couldn't hurt to check on the theory 11 forums if someone had nuggets for sale. Please keep this thread on topic, I do not want it to turn into a "Jerry's are a waste of money thread" because simply. I have the money and I will spend it how I want. So Please keep this thread on topic.

Thanks
- Curt

May 31, 2008
I do not want it to turn into a "Jerry's are a waste of money thread" because simply. I have the money and I will spend it how I want. So Please keep this thread on topic.

Thanks
- Curt

Well said, I won't flame you for spending money the way you want, but I will flame you for this:

This is a place to discuss magic. We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues. Few people would like to know about your eBay auction for a Chicken McNugget that strangely resembles Chris Kenner’s profile. Actually, I’m lying. That would be insane. I’d bid on it. But a slightly used Invisible Deck? Not so much.

The Theory11.com forums are not a market place. Good luck, good day.

Aug 19, 2009
Thanks for letting me know about that. I did not realize. If a mod wants to shut down the thread then please be my guest.

May 18, 2008
I think that you could connect that Chicken Nugget to Jerries.

Nuggets? Get it? It should stay up :D.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
If you buy them on ebay, just make sure the seller has 100% feedback or close to it.
I don't think you have to worry about counterfeit Jerrys anymore since there's been so many ways to recognize real Jerrys now.
Lucky you, the scare of fake Jerrys from Jerrynuggetsfan on ebay made the prices drop A LOT.
Good luck!

Aug 25, 2009
Check ID - Curt is not old enough to buy cards

I saw Curt's post and offered him several decks, even an extremely reduced and generous price on an open but mint deck as most guys are afraid to actually open a deck once they pay the price.

Curt had me take photos, gave me the run around and it now turns out he has no way to pay for the cards as his Dad has a credit card but no money in the PayPal account.

Curt seems like a very polite and frightened young man. When he grows up a little he will be ready for JN's if there are any still around.

Jerry N.

Aug 19, 2009
I am sorry that I did not realize the full extent of what paypal's limitations are. As I had mentioned in emails to Jerry N, My parents are uncomforatable to link their bank account to paypal and unfortunaly I am 4 months away frfom being 18 and able to legally have my own paypal account. I was intent on purchasing the cards using a credit card but then, as Jerry N explained to me, there are limitations to how you can use a credit card on paypal without paying an addition sum of money. I have thanked Jerry N for being so great in trying to sell me some of his Nuggets, because of this I have put aside trying to find Jerry nugget's until I can have my own paypal account with my bank account linked to it. I am sorry to Jerry if I felt I had given him a run around, that was not my intentions.

Curt L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results