New Karnival Deck

Jan 13, 2008
For real? Ugh. Not a fan at all. Nothing about it looks in any way nice to me. Nothing. If that's real, and not some early April Fools joke, then I have no idea what the designer was thinking. :confused:

Dec 1, 2008
AHH!! Another deck I'll have to purchase soon!

My question is, does anyone know how these guys or other sites get their designs printed on bicycle stock? I ask because I have a ton of designs that I am willing to spend money on to get printed but I cannot find any information on how to get them printed. I've contacted bicycle via their website but never hear back.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Every deck of Karnival cards I have ever ended up with has reminded me of how terrible some ideas can actually be. Never held a Karnival deck I liked. Ever. Expensive cards, terrible, ugly designs, and less-than-regular-bicycle quality. They feel slick and cool out of the box. For about twenty minutes.

Jul 2, 2009
Victorville, CA
New Carnival Deck

Hey im with you limpbiz.... I've messed around with my friends Karnival deck and i thought they were pretty nice cards. I'm not a big fan of the finish but the back designs are really unique.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I don’t mind the Karnival deck but in the design there’s a lot going on. Maybe too much. I tend to like designs for cards that are more simple and elegant, for instance Wynn’s but that’s just my personal preference. Not to mention that I can’t get anything done because folks want to keep checking them out as they are eye candyish.
The Assassins don’t look bad but still, a lot going on and I'm not sure I'm crazy about it with the color. Props to Big Blind for coming up with the cool design and something different but I’d prefer the art on a t-shirt rather than a deck.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
AHH!! Another deck I'll have to purchase soon!

My question is, does anyone know how these guys or other sites get their designs printed on bicycle stock? I ask because I have a ton of designs that I am willing to spend money on to get printed but I cannot find any information on how to get them printed. I've contacted bicycle via their website but never hear back.

Google bicycle custom cards, that'll bring you to the part of the site where you can get your own backs printed as long as you're resident in the USA.

If you wanted larger quantities, say 10,000 you should contact their custom department, give them a call on the provided number.

Best,

DC

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Google bicycle custom cards, that'll bring you to the part of the site where you can get your own backs printed as long as you're resident in the USA.

If you wanted larger quantities, say 10,000 you should contact their custom department, give them a call on the provided number.

Best,

DC
Sounds like you've been doing a little research.....maybe something in the works there Dee?

Dec 1, 2008

Best,

DC

I've purchased decks via their custom site before but you do not get custom boxes and they are 20.00 a deck. Basically I am thinking about printing between a 1000 and 2000 decks rather then 10,000 which I guess could be the case for them never calling me back or emailing me for that matter.

Thanks, I guess I'll just keep on trying.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results