Abbott Magic 72nd Gettogeher

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey guys just August 5th the 72nd gettegether in Colon, Mi went down. i went the 7th with my dad and grandpa.

Let me say it loved everything about everything. We got there around 9:30 so the a talent show was going on. Let me tell you there was a guy that did a great metamorphosis routine. Then many other routines. It was great, after that we went to a dealers market... where ofcourse i bought some stuff. Amazing a couple of things i bought...

~ Perplexing Pen

Effect - Set a regular pen on a wine glass or any other glass and in about 15 seconds it twitches then falls and clips onto the side of the glass.

~ Snap box

Effect- ... If you dont know what this is... search it on the internet.

I really dont think this effect has a name...

It is a coin changing ring. very neat idea. except you cant hand it out... if you want to know how it is done PM me.

After that i met a guy my dad used to work with, he has been doing magic for many years. i had a great talk with him.

Then we got something to eat... i know what you guys are thinking... " tell me what you had!!"...... not really if you actually want to know, i had wendys.

Anyway after that we walked around these streets were people sold there used and new magic. I found a booth with a couple of guys who really knew there close up magic. wich i am into. so i had a great time there. I looked around and a guy was there busking. Let me tell you, this guy was great, great patter, just all around great performance.

After his routine i checked out a couple more booths, then re routed a then bought some things. First i bought....

-The Trilogy--- ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!
-Extreme Burn--- Pretty Good.
- 1 deck of Guardians
- 1 deck of Centurions
- 1 deck of Massa
- 1 deck of Split Spades T11 edition
--------------------------------------------------------------

At another booth i bought a dove vanish wich i am going to use as a hamster vanish..... it was 8 bucks so i thought i might as well buy it.

I also bought a card clip for my cards.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the best part... the night show. This was by far the best part of the whole night, i cant tell you how great it was. I loved every bit of it. It was great. the host did a juggling act to fill time. he started with 3 regular juggling balls, then.... 3 bean bags... full size, no joke he actually did. then he did ping pong balls using just his mouth...

So over all, i will say i had a great time.

it was a 10/10.

I would say if you have a chance to go next year... GO! it is Awsome

So that is my review of the Abbott Gettogether

~ Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results