Criss Angel Levitation through screen...

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I did feel very calm and someone light / tingly but did not feel a floating sensation. Oh well. I won't lie...I got off my couch and tried it.

May 31, 2008
Well , levitating above the ground is in my opinion IMPOSSIBLE without any gimmicks.

Of course it's impossible, it was just supposed to be hypnotism to give one the feeling of levitation. It worked for some, and not others.

Oh, and it's not your opinion, it's a fact!

Haha, has anyone gone on his site and seen some of the rediculous comments on there? Here are some of my favorites:

Criss, ZOMG! that was amazing. it was the best experience ever to happen in my life. I had a really weird feeling on my feet, legs and my head. my legs

Criss oh my gosh!! I seriously levitated! I felt so light? You are so awesome! I would love to meet you in person! Im 13 & ur the person i look up 2 most.... :)

this one is SAD!

criss im 12 n im watching ur show right now its the episode where u get burryd in snow
p.s i would sell a kidney to see u

Criss omg i actually lifted off the ground about an inch. I was soooo relaxed and i just listened to your voice and the next thing i knew i was floating

And I really hope this one is a joke...

Criss It was AMAZING you levitated me into the air. I hit my head on the cieling and now I have non stop headaches.Expect a call from my lawyer.

Criss, i felt my cat walking under my feet! How do you do it!?!?!?!?

Ok, I'll stop, you get the point...The loyals are so sad...Anyway, I did get up and try it, nothing really happened though.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Yes, it's a form of hypnotism. But then again, as I've been saying for ages on this board, hypnotism is like going to the movies: it's all desire, suggestion and a willingness to believe on the spectator's part.

For example, in my shows, I do walk around hypnosis between performances. I find someone who is not drinking alcohol, like the designated driver, and give them the same kind of script that Criss used. So for the rest of the night, that person gets completely drunk on soda or water. It works well. Better than you'd expect. Of course, before that person leaves to drive home, I remove the suggestion. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results