t11.bulletin - Now Available :: WATERMARK + CoinOne + STINGERS

Dec 1, 2008
Anyone else having issues ordering the stingers? The single and 6 packs are not working but the brick does.

Aug 24, 2009
Stinger 2nd Edition

Just a quick one:
Is the look of the 2nd edition any different from the 1st?

How then do we differentiate 1st from 2nd? :confused:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a quick one:
Is the look of the 2nd edition any different from the 1st?

How then do we differentiate 1st from 2nd? :confused:

Very easy. The first edition says "Cincinnati" on the side, and the second edition says "Kentucky.". See attached pic for a visual.
_

Attachments

• StingersV1V2.jpg
    StingersV1V2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 108

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Wow, it's gonna take some getting used to the card boxes not saying Cincinnati, OH anymore.

It is a bit weird to see - I didn't know that the boxes were going to change until I got the first deck of Stingers in hand. Then I did a double take, cried a little bit, took a cold shower, listened to some Dashboard Confessional, ate a cupcake, and continued on with my day.

May 18, 2008
It is a bit weird to see - I didn't know that the boxes were going to change until I got the first deck of Stingers in hand. Then I did a double take, cried a little bit, took a cold shower, listened to some Dashboard Confessional, ate a cupcake, and continued on with my day.

You don't do that EVERY day?

Am I alone...?

Sniffle...

Three releases. Right here. Right now.

:: WATERMARK by Mathieu Bich

A stunning revelation from the mind of award winning magician Mathieu Bich. A card is chosen and placed back into the deck - and a napkin (or cloth, tissue, etc.) is introduced and examined. While the spectator holds the napkin, some water is lightly sprinkled over it.

Slowly and visually, the chosen selection appears through the water. The napkin can, of course, be kept as a souvenir. You can use Mathieu's concept to reveal a name, card, object, or anything else your heart desires. Simple, direct, and astonishing. Introduction by Dan White in New York City.

:: CoinONE by Homer Liwag

In his first and highly anticipated DVD contribution to magic, magician and creator Homer Liwag (Creative Team / David Copperfield) presents his extremely visual coins across routine - CoinOne.

Unlike any magic DVD you have seen, CoinOne was designed to be an immersive learning experience for everyone from the average coin worker to the seasoned professional - shot in a strong visual style with animated text, graphics, and slow motion sequences from multiple angles.

This is the REMAINING quantity of CoinOne DVD's - so there is a limited quantity, and they're only at theory11.

:: BEE STINGER Playing Cards - Second Edition

Critically acclaimed, the first edition Bee Stingers sold out very quickly. They are now back in stock and available now. Featuring a slightly modified stock improved since the first edition, these were among the first decks printed at the new USPCC facility in Kentucky.
I like watermark in a way, but on a big side note....its too HemorrHage'd for me, which is an effect i created about a year ago....so i'm like really pissed about this....this does not bode well for me...not too much...nahhh...

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Sadly I won´t be buying neither of these 3

Watermark: is a good effect but I just don´t think it would fit my style, maybe in some ocasion, but I will think how to use this effect I don´t like the card reveal because is very expected and there´s a lot of better ways to reveal a card, I rather something different with this trick

Coin One: I´m from mexico, that says it all

Stingers: I mostly use the normal bycicle deck because a deck wears out very quicly for me and I´m always breaking cards or having them signed and I would like to order 2-3 decks just for fun in my next order

May 31, 2008
Ok, this might be a dump question on the product page it says:

"NOTE: CoinOne requires a coin gimmick that most magicians already own. Jamie Schoolcraft is a leading manufacturer of some of the best coins in the industry. Please contact Jamie for the coins best suited to your hands."

Does this mean the DVD does not come with a gimmick?

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
Ok, this might be a dump question on the product page it says:

"NOTE: CoinOne requires a coin gimmick that most magicians already own. Jamie Schoolcraft is a leading manufacturer of some of the best coins in the industry. Please contact Jamie for the coins best suited to your hands."

Does this mean the DVD does not come with a gimmick?

No, it does not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results