Coin One Gimmick

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Awwwwwwwwwwww.
I will call you a WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance. I am so so sowwwwy that life is unfair to you. Would you like me to make sure the next gimmicked coin DVD that comes out is made by someone in your country who makes both DVD's and Gimmicks that way they can bundle the price for you and shipping will be less (Just like the quality of both items).

Wow really? Seems like your the one who needs the WHAAAAAAAAAAmbulence for not actually helping someone out and sooking yourself, or did you just fall out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Trust me dude you would be complaining aswell if it costs you that much for something trust me its not easy. Now grow up.

Tom

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
It can't be in download format, because it's a limited release.
That makes sense. Thanx
you cant mass produce a shell gimmick for a DVD and expect for it to be of quality or even something to use. The only way to get a good shell is to buy one on its own, and chances are, you are going to pay more a good one.

Dont b*tch. If you want it, buy it. If you want it bad enough, youll buy it. The shell has a lot more uses than coin one anyways,

Again, I don't b*tch about anything, I just needed info. And I DO want it bad enough, but not THAT bad because it would cost me around 400$ if I buy everything from Jamie Schoolcraft. And yes, I know that shell has a lot more uses than CoinOne, but not in my country where no one has even seen a Dollar coin (only paper).

Mar 16, 2009
USA
I will love to say MANY MANY coin effects required gaff coins.
In coin one, it will be a shell coin gimmick. Get it for may be $30 but the quality is not high as $60. But it's ok.
Anyway, decision is your, dun let other comments affect you 2 much.

Is it an expanded shell gimmick?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results