I completed my Split Spades collection with... WHAT?

Aug 10, 2009
i am soooo happy!!!:D:D
i owned all kinds of Split Spades: The Tally-Ho's, The Bees, The Lions, The Signed Tally-Ho's, The Signed Bees, The Signed Lions, just all the original releases in every color and/or inverted color they made. but now i received this from my mentor: a Signed Blue Lions used by Blaine himself, with signed Ace and certificate!! i really gotta get a cam from somewhere to show off by showing you it and how happy i am!! whoohoomuahahahaaa!:D:D

Aug 10, 2009
Sepia Lions? you mean those with the sepia colored box because those are black.:confused

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
You idiot, your missing the Black Split Spades that Ellusionist made. But they released them for an extremely limited amount of time, only 48 hrs.

J.

I remember those, I was lucky enough to pick up half a brick (6) and I already sold 2 on eBay for $58 and $69, they feel amazing!

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
It's good to see how negative everybody is about his happiness, it's a nice reminder of why I don't come to these forums anymore.

Aviva, awesome job getting ahold of all those, it sounds like a wicked collection.

Aug 10, 2009
thank you!!:D:D:D and it's always a pleasure seeing some people being jealous and trying to confuse me.:p

May 31, 2008
i am soooo happy!!!:D:D
i owned all kinds of Split Spades: The Tally-Ho's, The Bees, The Lions, The Signed Tally-Ho's, The Signed Bees, The Signed Lions, just all the original releases in every color and/or inverted color they made. but now i received this from my mentor: a Signed Blue Lions used by Blaine himself, with signed Ace and certificate!! i really gotta get a cam from somewhere to show off by showing you it and how happy i am!! whoohoomuahahahaaa!:D:D

That's cool man, I might get one of these:

http://shop.davidblaine.com/products/split-spades-lion-series-deck-with-autographed-card

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results