Magic at Weird Places

Sep 20, 2008
I was on a flight to go back to England from Portugal, and there was this adorable girl walking through the aisle. i was practicing flourishes, and decided to do a quick trick.

Just did a simple DL revalation. Doesnt hit much harder than that. She smiled at me curiously. I smiled and sat back, She stayed there and kept staring, curiously. i wondered if she comprehended the trick right, or was it too complicated. I held my hand out. She Hi-5'ed me.

I realised that i just performed 52,000 feet high up in the air.

Where's the weirdest place you've performed magic?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I've snowboarded while flourishing atop a mountain once. Can't remember how high it was, but I couldn't see anything but white!

G

Jul 19, 2009
i also flourished and did magic in an airoplane lol it was so cool when i realised what i just did. i almost flourishes in the world tallest building but i 4got my cards lol

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Was that bump really necessary?

Wait, don't answer that. I'm more curious as to how you came across this thread...were you that bored that you were reading through these page by page?

Gus

Aug 13, 2009
Where can I find a waterproof deck...I want one!!!

And in a church...it doesn't seem all that weird until I think about it and it was the priest who asked me to do magic. For those of you that have it, I performed stigmata and got close to the same reaction Wayne did. Kinda funny in my opinion:)

Oct 18, 2009
I performed on top of the famous ST. LOUIS ARCH for a group of like 20 people. being so high up on the arch definetly somehow made it even more awsome haha!

Oct 27, 2009
Philippines
Bus. xD I'll be riding a bus tomorrow and I'm sure am gonna be performing there.

Public Toilet.

University President's birthday party.

Cemetery.

Almost anywhere. >_>

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results