2 Magicians, 1 Cup, and a Wand

Jul 13, 2009
I do not get it, and I even get British humor, this is flying way over my head or it is hitting my shins. Parodies are okay but I do not find them to be very funny at times because of the lack of creativity, and build up. I personally do not like this video because it is bring magic down to the level of toilet humor and incredibly gross fetishism that does not need to be associated with magic. The fact that the video pokes at 2 girls one cup is the Sopomoric humor.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

I'm seeing a lot of bashing of one another.

Remember, its always okay to disagree, but to take personal attacks on each other is not.

Let's get back to the magic.

Katie

Sep 9, 2007
thanks Katie. I understand that not everyone is going to get the video or think its funny and thats fine. But the negativity in the forums should stop. It isn't getting anything anywhere. And i'm not talking about my post but in general. Magic isn't going to advance with all the negative posts. Magic is an art and should be treated with respect that it deserves.

Jul 13, 2009
You know saying that magic is an art is starting to become laughable to me. I have yet to see support of this statement from future magicians.

I do not think there is a lot of negativity on the forum I believe that many of the members here just need to replace the ego with a back bone.

Magic is going to advance whether or whether not negativity is on a forum board. To say that it will not advance with the negativity is a completely wrong statement. I know mine has been advancing greatly without the use of a forum board.

Sep 9, 2007
I agree with you a hundred percent. Most magicians now a days don't treat magic as an art form which is truly sad. As far as the forums go, I guess I meant that negative posts wont get anything anywhere. Where as positive ones do. But yes anyones magic can improve without ever touching foot in a forum.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I agree with you a hundred percent. Most magicians now a days don't treat magic as an art form which is truly sad. As far as the forums go, I guess I meant that negative posts wont get anything anywhere. Where as positive ones do. But yes anyones magic can improve without ever touching foot in a forum.

The thing is,this thread had no direction in pushing magic as an art.
It was a video for a few laughs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results