DnD bloopers

Ok so we've seen bloopers from everyone else but where are some from the buck's? I think it would be cool to just see them mess up sometime and drop some cards considering everytime we seem them doin flourishes it's incredible. Also it would be cool to see them performin, showing people tricks and flourishes........ and everthing else.
Thanks,
And Dan and Dave you guys are amazing,
Michael

Oct 1, 2007
...they have them, on the system DVD. it's not much, but it's what you ask for.
Why would you want to?
T11 will take any excuse to make a topic, wont they?

o cool I dont have the system yet
And I just think it would be cool because I have never seen them mess up and I think their reactions would be cool to see and also we've have only seen their magic and flourishes in videos It would be cool to see them performing on the streets or somewhere
thanks,
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
When they were interviewed a while back on the radio they said they only do flourishing and magic as a part time hobby, and they don't go out and perform in public. The only time you will be able to catch them performing is at a lecture, competetion, etc. But the bloopers would be a great idea, just to post in the media. Then I would get this silly idea out of my head that Dan and Dave are Jesus and Joe Christ...

hyo

Sep 1, 2007
as for not performing for the public.Why would they want to sell some tricks that they havent performed to someone on the street?

They perform it for friends and magician. Isn't it the best way to test your trick by fooling magicians?

And yes, DnD never drop cards. They always hackisack them back to the packet when cards should fall - Vertigo ftw! =)

-hyo

Sep 30, 2007
And yes, DnD never drop cards. They always hackisack them back to the packet when cards should fall - Vertigo ftw! =)

hahahaha ^^ man....just fallen down my chair xD just imagine that picture...everytime a card is fallin down, they execute a vertigo :D darnit ^^

L

Liam Carrie

Dan and dave are amazing, the best i've seen. I think even though they are absolutely amazing they still drop cards. But That would be a very rare experience to see them do that out of 1-10,000. Chances are pretty damn low of seeing those guys mess up.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
vertigo them back thats a good one, but if you thin k about it that might be true too, it's possible, and they should perform on the streets, but if they don't, guys don't get mad, maybe they're just shy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results